Level Trading

Hllo traders i found a very interesting system on alpari russian forum

The problem is i dont understand russian and i will post here the link for the sytsem and maybe someone can tell us the ruls

The system is very interesting and no indicators, only trendline + very impresive reslts what i see on the traders from the thread

Here is where the strategy start + explication http://forum.alpari-idc.ru/thread25780.html

I will be happy to explore togheter and to trade with threndline and from what i se is very easy but i dont know the rulls

Happy trading

Files:

Try this one.

Gordon

Files:

gordon:
Try this one. Gordon

Thanks i have the indicators, the problem is the rulls:)

I like manual trading and to draw manualy the line:P

gordon:
Try this one. Gordon

Are these indicators or expert?

aelimian:
Are these indicators or expert?

is indicator

so, anyone who can translate the russian to tell us the ruls?

Leutzuro

Are the lines on your chart an indicator or did you draw them manually?

If an indicator can you post as it looks different to the one I posted.

Gordon

leutzuro:
so, anyone who can translate the russian to tell us the ruls?

leutzuro,

I remember those images.

Two or 3 months ago someone posted manual on our forum and asked me to translate. Probable I translated. I only remember that it was many pages and too complicated to trade. So I did not understand anything and translated "as is".

It should be the thread somewhere on this forum about level trading.

And i remember that they are drawing trend lines manually. But somebody suggested to use indicator drawing trend lines (indicator is having very strange name - WOSBDO or something like this). This indicator was posted many month ago in MT4 indicator section (by me but i did not know how to use it in that time).

Yes I found these indicators.

But it should be the thread about it in the forum.

Files:

gordon:
Leutzuro

Are the lines on your chart an indicator or did you draw them manually?

If an indicator can you post as it looks different to the one I posted.

Gordon

Yes the trendline is draw manualy based on 2 point and respect the angle of the trendline

i have some example from alpari forum

here are some example how you can start draw the line but how i told i dont know the rulls also i dont want to trade with indicator for this system:) i like manualy

But i think enter position when a line are broke and target the next line.

I hope someone can translate the rulls

This is the link where TraderNeo start to explain his trading http://forum.alpari-idc.ru/thread25780.html

Happy trading

Files:
example.zip  249 kb
Reason: