Level Advanced Trading - page 2

Thank you Newdigital for making this its own thread... when I looked for it at the Elite Indicators section... at first I didn’t know what happened... but finally I found it...

When I came to the Elite Section... and learned a bit about it... I see you created a great depository of information... a knowledge base... and a mind exchange forum... its impressive... I am finding here that the Elite Commando of Code Warriors that is always ready for action... with Igorad as its Commander in Chief... you guys are the Elite... –tks

I only wish more of the Elite would drop by here and help move this project forward...

here are a few good screen shuts from Leutzuro...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Linuxser... I think you're right... he must also have a different setup for each pair... so we are facing different setups for each time-frame as well as different setups for each currency pair... he is also saying that H1 is the main working time-frame... I think different time-frames problem is being work on by Igorad and Newdigital at News EA thread...

I wander where is the rest of the Elite Code Warriors... so they could help you here... I am just a little soldier without the know-how, otherwise I would be on it as you are... -tks

Hi Guys!

I want to help you with this "fight"

Can you post here the formula for that indicator ?

Hello Kalenzo... thanks for showing up...

All what I can do is to attach the given by Newdigital indicators form links he provided...

I am posting them and will do updates in post #9...

Linuxser should know more about the formula...

Files:
lt123a.gif  34 kb
lt123b.gif  30 kb

I forgive to mention one thing.

By selecting FractalOnEachSide= 1 We have TD points

By selecting FractalOnEachSide= 2 We have BW fractals

I believe (guess)

thanks

No problem, start all threads you want.

I will stay in this thread, for me seems to be more correctly understanding the spirit of Newdigital.

If you need something form us, just post it here.

thanks for keeping the spirit of the forum

later....vince

Linuxser...

you've done some magic here... terrific work... you are priceless... great logical thinker... precise and meticulous investigator... are you sure you were not a scientist in your previous life...? [edited after Linuxser's "response" post... he does not like my praising him... but I will not edit this paragraph out]

Did you confirm the trajectory [departure angle] of TLs to be the same when flipping through TFs from MN to H1... do the lines-angle hold correctly throughout all time-frames...? and... are the 123 CPPs drawn correctly [see the yellow line on my screen-shut]...? ... seams some 123 CPPs are not in correct positions... as you said, being set in place too fast... or too high... also, in the manual you can see the most current arm of 123 is extending ahead of the price... as if, predicting the direction and the angle at which price will hit the next 123 CPP on PLL/CPLL... any thoughts on that...?

[... ...] edited out...

PS: Check post #9... I am slowly squeezing some logic from the translated "English" ... to English...

PSS: Just for the new readers again... dotted Lines are the "youngest" children [PLLs] of Level Lines... then they become solid and thicker... the thickest are the most matured... the strongest [CPLLs]...

[... ...] edited out...

Did you see the difference... in the Level Lines positioning... when using the two indicators we have in post #9... which one is correct...? -maybe none... and again, it seams to me that our 123s are not drawing as the 123s in the manual... -what do you think...?

Reason: