Simplistic Trading System

Well, I've been asked by my friends and peers of how I trade and I hav giving it a thought and finally decided and kind enough to reveal it here. Its nuthing. Just a simple system and I called it simplistic.

How I trade

I trade in the direction of the arrow within the daily range and using the levels as exit targets.

Usage example

- Example 1

- Example 2

Some filters to be used

- Filter 1

for the rest of it, just read the whole thread...

It is a manual trading system base on long term and short term direction of the market. Just put it inside the indicator folder and load it up.

In the end as a trader, you decide whether up or down. You have your own view, I have my own view. Nothing is right nothing is wrong.

Good luck and plan your trade well

Files:
sts_v1.ex4  19 kb
sts_v1.mq4  16 kb

The market is closed , i am not able to test your indicator live. Does the arrow repaints itself/ or change positions?

The arrow is fix. Once its there, it still there and doesnt move around. It is base on 4H and Daily high and low.

Nice chart, but what pairs do you trade ?

Nic

Thank you very much for your indicator! Does it have a using time limit? For example that we may only use it for one month and then it display that the demo period is past so that we can not use it any more?

Thanks

Thank you for your efforts.

Could you please post the manual way of trading this strategy & perhaps as many of us are trading for fun & don't like to use mechanical trading systems.

Besides, this will have an education purposes.

Thanks again

Zappata

ejoi:
Well, I've been asked by my friends and peers of how I trade and I hav giving it a thought and finally decided and kind enough to reveal it here. Its nuthing. Just a simple system and I called it simplistic.

How I trade

I trade in the direction of the arrow and using the levels as target. With this, I dont hav to be on the screen all the time.

Attach is what Im using to trade.

It is a manual trading system and just put it inside the indicator folder and load it up.

Just keep it simple is enough to see the profits grow.

Good luck

such a great indicator!!!!!!!!!!!!

i tested it.IT IS ZIGZAG.

TOTALY BULL...........

Too good to be true

I have tested the arrows signals for this indicator in a different way from 27/12/2006 to 16/1/2007. Open 1 lot buy at the close of the green arrow & close the position at the close of the red arrow to open a sell 1 lot position & so on. No stop loss & no target. The result was amazing 1224 pibs in 15 days of trading, not a single loosing position ! too good to be true.

I could not test the arrows if they are changing or not in live because the market is closed. I'll be watching monday.

Amazing!

zappata:
I have tested the arrows signals for this indicator in a different way from 27/12/2006 to 16/1/2007. Open 1 lot buy at the close of the green arrow & close the position at the close of the red arrow to open a sell 1 lot position & so on. No stop loss & no target. The result was amazing 1224 pibs in 15 days of trading, not a single loosing position ! too good to be true.

I could not test the arrows if they are changing or not in live because the market is closed. I'll be watching monday.

Amazing!

hey zapata

dont waste u r time.the guy who posted the indicator is a brand new forex losser or will be in near future

Yes mimi

That's true I overlayed zigzag to his indicator & it seems to match perfectly.

Nice observation.

zappata:
Yes mimi

That's true I overlayed zigzag to his indicator & it seems to match perfectly.

Nice observation.

yes

also the signals appear when swing is completed no time for enter exactli like zigzag.at the moment i'm creating a movie to show how the indicator works on live data streaming

i will post it here soon

Reason: