Simplistic Trading System - page 11

Thanks Hellkas

Lavon:
Sure not a problem, heres there template.....

Hi Lavon

I dowload your template but I dont see the sma connected to the P Sar. Could you explain how you attach the sma to the P Sar starting from the sole graph?

Or resend the corrected template?

Thanks

ejoi: hello!--rswamy4449

ejoi: Hello!

Thank you for sharing your system.

I have problems to understand the underlying the logic of the system.

Iam using 15 min chart, and could see arrows appears after some hours later.

For example, since yesterday night(us central time). On eurousd pair there was no arrow at1.3462 (at pivot level) until late night. When I gt up in the morning, I coud see the arrow(the above mentioned). Now this pair price is 1.3486.

For example, the above mentioned trade, how you could have handled?

Generally, how long time it takes to appear the arrows?

Colud you please explain me step by step. Thank you again!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

rswamy4449:
ejoi: Hello!

Thank you for sharing your system.

I have problems to understand the underlying the logic of the system.

Iam using 15 min chart, and could see arrows appears after some hours later.

For example, since yesterday night(us central time). On eurousd pair there was no arrow at1.3462 (at pivot level) until late night. When I gt up in the morning, I coud see the arrow(the above mentioned). Now this pair price is 1.3486.

For example, the above mentioned trade, how you could have handled?

Generally, how long time it takes to appear the arrows?

Colud you please explain me step by step. Thank you again!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Just trade within the range.

Look at the chart. Just for example. The price had reach that pivot level and R1 is on top the Top daily range. So, that pivot level is allready touch. Next possible target is maybe support 1 and support 2. This is my view .... dont follow.

Files:
gththy.gif  17 kb

hi res 9870 pivot natural 9837 lo sup 9814 lo2 9779 if you start long from 9780 it a good decission to make .......

IMPORTANT QUESTION

Hi Ejoi... Many thanks for sharing your system - ignore all the negative skeptics we thing it's great :-) I have just one question... say an uptrend is indicator by an up arrow so after that (slight lag) you buy and wait for it to hit next level but it doesn't and then down arrow appears would you exit ??? Do you use any stops now ? Thanks very much for claryfing...

ejoi:
Well, I've been asked by my friends and peers of how I trade and I hav giving it a thought and finally decided and kind enough to reveal it here. Its nuthing. Just a simple system and I called it simplistic.

How I trade

I trade in the direction of the arrow within the daily range and using the levels as target.

Attach is what Im using to trade.

It is a manual trading system base on long term and short term direction of the market. Just put it inside the indicator folder and load it up.

In the end as a trader, you decide whether up or down. Nothing is right nothing is wrong.

Good luck

Thank u ejoi.I've downloded the indicator but have yet to be tested.Anyway how to enter the position.Should i follow the arrow? What is the best Timeframe and pair workable for your indicator? How to use your pivot line.Could u please explain to me.For you information,i've been trading live account for 5 months,still losing occassionally win but very little.

Ejoi you are marvelous . Thank you for sharing. Sometime i cant understand with some human habits. Please gave constructive comment which we can learn together. Cheers

ma56

hi traders ,

the system is great !

to complet it , i added 2 moving average WMA5 close and WMA6 open ...

test the power of these moving average !!!

it's very good to know where is the enter ! and too the exit !!!

bzh

regards

Files:
ma56.tpl  2 kb

breizhfx:
hi traders ,

the system is great !

to complet it , i added 2 moving average WMA5 close and WMA6 open ...

test the power of these moving average !!!

it's very good to know where is the enter ! and too the exit !!!

bzh

regards

ERRATUM

THIS THE GOOD TEMPLATE

Files:
ma56_1.tpl  6 kb
Reason: