Simplistic Trading System - page 3

Have you tried using this on a 4 hr TF and higher? Also, It does look a little like Zig Zag can you please comment on the nature of the indicator? If a bar makes a higher high, will another arrow appear and the old high dissapear or vice versa?

Thanks for your feedback...

Marc

ejoi:
If u dont like it...just scrap it. Im using it and im happy with it. nuff said. all i'm trying to do is just sharing it.

fxcruiser: hello!--rswamy449

fxcruiser:
You are welcome goldensight.

Let me first applaud, ejoi, for his intuitive creativity and ingenuity in putting the Simplistic Trading System. I am sure that this has taken a lot of his time and effort from monitoring and validating the behaviour of the indicators in it, recognizing its potential trading powers, to combining all those indicators into an impressive one click, drag and attach system. My continued best wishes to you, ejoi!

Now, goldensight, back to the zigzag issue. BTW, this is by no means to take the zigzag discussion in this thread nor am I implying that STS is a zigzag based system, rather I am commenting on it here simply to enlighten some of our members on it. Price movements build up the trend, up and down ala zigzag way. Like the saying goes, what goes up must come down; what comes down must go up. That the nature of price, trend, the market, supply and demand. Just be there in time when it happens and keep your sight on those golden pips.

In the image attached, I have illustrated the standard zigzag using the same pair and timeframe shown on post#1. I have also plotted the Z3 indicator. Hopefully, some of you will see the difference.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

-------------------------------------

fxcruiser: Hello!

Thank you for review on this trading system(simplistic).

Your opinion is very valuable to me and for most of us, here.

I have been interested to test this simplistic trading system in my trading.

It seems, ejoi, did not posted arrows indicator.

Is it possible for you to post your Indicators here, FOR THIS SYSTEM (along with your Z3 indicator).

Iam great fan of your contributions on this forum, particularly your HAMAS pad.

Thank you again!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Refer to the 1st post.

For the indicator

rswamy4449:

Is it possible for you to post your Indicators here, FOR THIS SYSTEM (along with your Z3 indicator).

Thank you again!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

----------------edited by goldensight

We have not tested the indicator live. We should avoid to post negative comments. IF anyone dont like the indicator, just dont use it

goldensight:
fxcruiser, I was just about to make a post saying essentially the same thing, thanks for doing it for me. And for those new traders who have never spent alot of screen time using a dynamic everchanging indicator like the zig zag it is worth a second look. The zig zag is an indicator that can help you to become a better trader by watching it change because you will learn about the behavior of price. At the end of the day understanding the behavior of price is what will make you pips and will also earn you confidence. When you have confidence and combine it with your knowledge of price action you can take any system and make money with it including the one posted in this thread. You can study any indicator and do the same thing, zig zag is simply one of many. So I would suggest that when someone makes a post you might consider the trader more important than the indicator and stop slamming the indicator just because it doesn't look right to you, because it's the ability of the trader rather than the indicator that makes a trader money. cheers

You are welcome goldensight.

Let me first applaud, ejoi, for his intuitive creativity and ingenuity in putting the Simplistic Trading System. I am sure that this has taken a lot of his time and effort from monitoring and validating the behaviour of the indicators in it, recognizing its potential trading powers, to combining all those indicators into an impressive one click, drag and drop system. My continued best wishes to you, ejoi!

Now, goldensight, back to the zigzag issue. BTW, this is by no means to take the zigzag discussion in this thread nor am I implying that STS is a zigzag based system, rather I am commenting on it here simply to enlighten some of our members on it. Price movements build up the trend, up and down ala zigzag way. Like the saying goes, what goes up must come down; what comes down must go up. That the nature of price, trend, the market, supply and demand. Just be there in time when it happens and keep your sight on those golden pips.

In the image attached, I have illustrated the standard zigzag using the same pair and timeframe shown on post#1. I have also plotted the Z3 indicator. Hopefully, some of you will see the difference.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

Simple ?

Not so simple

There is a complete trading system in one indicator. We don't see this very often. Lots of effort and hard work.

You are a very generous and humble, Ejoi. Despite other's comment, there is a lot of people here that recognize your archivment in his real value, and we are grateful. I think I speak for all of us when I say THANK YOU.

I will test your system and do everything I can to find ways to improve it. And I am shure that senior members and talented traders and programmers of this forum will support your thread and will help you in any way you ask.

Regards,

rswamy4449:

Thank you again!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

rswamy4449,

As marcf previously stated the Simplistic Trading System (indicators) is on the first post. This is ejoi's thread for his Simplistic Trading System. Z3 Tracklines indicator was only shown here to illustrate and to follow up on some comments insinuating that STS is only a Zigzag.

Thank you for you kind comments.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Thanks guys for all the comments whether it is good or bad.. i can accept it.

Im using it to trade in 5min/15min and 30min. Yes, the arrow is a bit lag behind but nonetheless it will giv u the idea to stay in the trade or get out of the trade. If u dont like it, just scrap it.

fxcruiser I like your chart and it gives me another idea. I have attach a new version with daily range code taken from igor tsr indicator so that u wont aim far for your target levels.

Fxcruiser,

What do you use to comment you chart ? It is nice

Thanks

Reason: