Simplistic Trading System - page 9

To those who doesnt chicken out from the last chart that I posted, You hav been rewarded by positive pips. Cable hit that R3 line today. LoL...I luv this game

Lavon:
HI Ejoi,

I would like to thank you for your awesome effort, just wanting to know whether an alert can be installed when the arrows form, is there a way to do that, Im still learning the mq4 language, cant quite figure it out?

Thank you

I'll try to implement that by next week. Im soo tight right now

We need EA for this system testing

Anybody experienced programmer?

ejoi:
To those who doesnt chicken out from the last chart that I posted, You hav been rewarded by positive pips. Cable hit that R3 line today. LoL...I luv this game

my friend, i have observed both new and old indicator posted by you. Yes, the old indicator is lagging, but at least it showed gbp uptrend. But the new indicator is having problem, after showing downtrend, and few arrows pointing down, but after the upward movement just now, the arrows pointing down disappear, did anyone notice it? i will still monitor closely. Right now the previous candle stick in H4(new indicator) showing red arrows, pointing down, but the old indicator does not have. what is your advice?

Go down. My hint is it will hit support 1 in a few days. I might be wrong. dont follow. Trade what u see.

alright, about the alert, it might be a good idea, we will see how many signals provide and can backtest it better.

Hi ejoy and all..

First of all thank you very much for the indicator, i like it..

Lavon:
HI Ejoi,

I would like to thank you for your awesome effort, just wanting to know whether an alert can be installed when the arrows form, is there a way to do that, Im still learning the mq4 language, cant quite figure it out?

Thank you

Hi Lavon..

Could u please tell me what's the blue line... Could u please post it?

Thanks

Top & Bottom Daily Range?

Hello Ejoi,

What GMT hour is the Top Daily Range & Bottom Daily Range started to change for the new day?

Thanks.

Here is the chart again

hellkas:
Hi ejoy and all..

First of all thank you very much for the indicator, i like it..

Hi Lavon..

Could u please tell me what's the blue line... Could u please post it?

Thanks

The blue line in the chart is P SAR with moving average

P SAR = is 0.09, 0.2

SMA = is Period 1, MA Method is Simple, Apply to First Indicators Data, Style is White, Style is dotted line...

The Yellow line is the actual line graph, heres another chart sample

Cheers,

Files:

Lavon:
The blue line in the chart is P SAR with moving average

P SAR = is 0.09, 0.2

SMA = is Period 1, MA Method is Simple, Apply to First Indicators Data, Style is White, Style is dotted line...

The Yellow line is the actual line graph, heres another chart sample

Cheers,

Hi Lavon...

Sorry once again..

I like your chart..

Could you please put your template?

Thanks

Files:
028.gif  1 kb
Reason: