Simplistic Trading System - page 6

Because of my busy schedule, i always enter the market late. So i open trade in the direction of the arrow and set the takeprofit to the levels that is within the range. you can try it on demo when the market open in a few hours. Its 12am now in my timezone and im going to sleep. Till another day.....

ejoi:
Sure. Its on the first page.

Thanks

You use the arrows as a map to see where it is going.

So if you see a green up error you wait untill there is a dip in price and enter.

Set the exit at the next resitance level?

smeden:
Thanks

You use the arrows as a map to see where it is going.

So if you see a green up error you wait untill there is a dip in price and enter.

Set the exit at the next resitance level?

Did he say he did that?

This is kind of like pulling elephant teeth-finding out what he does.

I'm quite sure why we can't get a straight answer...to the exact why this is traded.

billbss:
Did he say he did that? This is kind of like pulling elephant teeth-finding out what he does.

perhaps this method does work recently because the market is not trending?

newt:
perhaps this method does work recently because the market is not trending?

If we knew what the method is, we might be able to speculate on it.

billbss:
If we knew what the method is, we might be able to speculate on it.

Perhaps, it is difficult for me to explain the rules. Every trader got its own way of trading. You got to find it yerself in your own comfortable way. I only trade what I see in the chart. My method might be not suitable to others. That is why it has been difficult for me to explain. In trading you hav to keep an open mind where nuthing is right and nuthing is wrong.

I went to sleep and wake up, money in the bank allready for the previous floating position.

Files:
gtgtg.gif  4 kb

trading method of one can give ideas for others , if your method is not suitable for others as you say why bother mention it at all in the forum , keep it for yourself.

fxcruiser:

fxcruiser

Hi fxcruiser,

I just notice that you change your avatar, from landcruiser to BMW

Best,

Look at the chart, the daily arrow of highs and low. they are different color than the rest. The rest of the arrows are 4H timeframe. In my long term view, GU is still down. But it is going up in short term temporary and there is R3 line ahead of it just beneath the top daily range. It could be a possible target. This is my view. I could be right and also wrong. dont follow me. I dont want to be held responsible for it.

Files:
gtgtg_1.gif  29 kb
Reason: