Simplistic Trading System - page 8

Fxnorth is correct on the lagging of this indicator. Arrow appears on the candle after 10 candles on 1H TF.

Thanks for the warning..

can Ejoi please explain his full method of trading for the benefit of the members?

thank you

I believe ejoi says the indicator is based on the 4hr TF and no matter what chart tf you have showing the arrows are drawn based on the 4hr tf.

From his earlier posts I think he waits for the arrow to form, then assumes that the current trend is in the direction of the formed arrow...

He then enters his position using the 5 or 15 min chart(I haven't seen an exact explanation on his entry technique) and his target(s) would be pivot resistance or support depending on his position...

He does state that he doesn't use a stoploss and doesn't constantly monitor his screen.

If this indicator does show the 4hr trend, maybe the use of an oscillator or other entry technique on a smaller tf in the direction of the arrow would work.

Please!! If anyone has anything to add to this...POST!

anybody notice when the most current signal appeared? i was not able to check it, according to the arrow(showing selling for gbp/usd) Just want to know if the arrows appears exactly when asian time is 11 am? thanks

I think I hav fix some bit of a lagging issue. You can download the new fix on the first post. I have added also you can set your own views of the long term and short term direction of the arrows. Use it on a shorter timeframe.

sometimes, modified or fixed bug, do not perform better than original. I might be wrong. I am observing both old and new indicators. thanks bro.

Ive added a new special version with long term view of the trend. Get it on the first page.

Files:
jikop.gif  2 kb

Some Q

Dear Ejoi,

Just a little question:

1. When do you trade?

A. When an arrow forms.

B. When "Overall Trend Analysis" changes its direction from uptrend to downtrend and vica versa.

2. What's the meaning of "change" in STS Special v1.ex4

Greetings,

PriesT

priest9:
Dear Ejoi,

Just a little question:

1. When do you trade?

A. When an arrow forms.

B. When "Overall Trend Analysis" changes its direction from uptrend to downtrend and vica versa.

2. What's the meaning of "change" in STS Special v1.ex4

Greetings,

PriesT

I trade during London till New York session within the range indicated by the arrows and using the levels as target.

The "Overall Trend Analysis" is the long term trend that it is heading. As u know, market sentiment is up and down. Either way, u decide.

The changes is just the comments. nuthing much

Alert

HI Ejoi,

I would like to thank you for your awesome effort, just wanting to know whether an alert can be installed when the arrows form, is there a way to do that, Im still learning the mq4 language, cant quite figure it out?

Thank you

Files:
Reason: