Simplistic Trading System - page 7

wibitiens:
Hi fxcruiser,

I just notice that you change your avatar, from landcruiser to BMW

Best,

Yes, it's the theme car for the new Z3 System. Before the FJCruiser, it was H2 Hummer, when I was finalizing the H2 System. Just my nonsense way but appropriately naming my systems after those powerful man's toys. Symbolize the power of the system. The names are consistent with indicators. Although, Z3 was crashed, sawed half in James Bond's GoldenEye movie. The Z3 Trading System will last and survive all kinds of market conditions in all time frames.

But I can tell you that ejoi's Simplistic Trading System has a lot potential power. He is harnessing it and making good consistent profits. You guys just have to spend sometime watching it and get aquainted with how it behave with the trend. I will comment later on my other observations.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Yes, it's the theme car for the new Z3 System. Before the FJCruiser, it was H2 Hummer, when I was finalizing the H2 System. Just my nonsense way but appropriately naming my systems after those powerful man's toys. Symbolize the power of the system. The names are consistent with indicators. Although, Z3 was crashed, sawed half in James Bond's GoldenEye movie. The Z3 Trading System will last and survive all kinds of market conditions in all time frames.

But I can tell you that ejoi's Simplistic Trading System has a lot potential power. He is harnessing it and making good consistent profits. You guys just have to spend sometime watching it and get aquainted with how it behave with the trend. I will comment later on my other observations.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Oh yeah ... it's Hummer, not landcruiser. Sorry

Yeah, I also see good potentiall with Simplistic. Although it looks like ZigZag, it still give nice warning for the peak and bottom of currency market. Need to go deeper. At the moment, I am still watching its behaviour in forward running environtment. Good job !!!

Cheers,

It's very accurate if the system can catch the peak and bottom.

Nic

Fxcruiser,

What software do you use to make comments on your charts ?

Thanks

wibitiens:
Oh yeah ... it's Hummer, not landcruiser. Sorry

Yeah, I also see good potentiall with Simplistic. Although it looks like ZigZag, it still give nice warning for the peak and bottom of currency market. Need to go deeper. At the moment, I am still watching its behaviour in forward running environtment. Good job !!!

Cheers,

You can only get as close to the top and bottom of the trend; never accurately at it. I believe he mentioned somewhere that he is using fractals. I did notice a minor flaw but negligible enough to cause concerns. As usual, pay attention to your charts. I have a number of techniques to trade something like this as it has similarities to the Z3 yet using different indicators. For that same reason that I recognize its power. ejoi is doing a fantastic job with his trades even though he is unable to express his system properly as he stated, the images he posted should be sufficient for you guys to figure it out.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Big Joe:
Fxcruiser,

What software do you use to make comments on your charts ?

Thanks

Big Joe, I am using SnagIt. It has a lot more features than I can manage to use.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

The indicator

Before you newbies start loosening your trouser belts and head in the direction of bathroom, settle yourselves down.

The indicator looks fantastic historically but running real-time takes about '30' candles after the event before it actually plants it on the chart by which time the move is just about well and truly over.

It's window dressing.

FxN

How to use ur indicator???

i just want to ask How to use ur indicator???

Eh eh

Thank you very much Fxcruiser

A long time i searxch a soft like this

I'm happy

Thanks

ejoi:
I went to sleep and wake up, money in the bank allready for the previous floating position.

The last arrow on any time frame was around 700GMT, May 4.

Price has traveled through several S/R lines since then.

If you are still in that position, then your exits are other than what you have told us. Right?

Reason: