[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 11

sergeev:

So you've been trading profitably on another platform for a long time and you have your own trading methodology which you would like to program as an EA using HMA...

right ?

Well, almost a guess. Yes, I need an expert using the HMA

7-7-770:

Well, almost a guess. Yes, I need an expert using the HMA

well then what's the problem I'm not clear on. do you have

- an algorim/rules that you use to work with HMA
- a verified account with real trading where you earn using these rules
- a performer(Vinin) or other ten from the service

what are you waiting for ? write this your algorithm, contact, show profit and negotiate.
And you will (probably) have a ready-made expert for chopping the dough in a day.

Hello.

I am a "dummy" in programming, but I have an idea for an EA.

The EA opens two pending orders in both directions, on a certain day and at a certain time, "Lot" can be either fixed or with "risk".

The orders have "TakProfit", "Stoploss", "TrailingStep", magic number.

Sound at the mahim of the bar

pansa 03.10.2011 16:18

Hello forum!

There is a task to determine the mahimum value of the bar

And at this point produce sound

There is an indicator by sofTAA which plots the value of the bar

As it rises and the last value is the mahimum.

This is the machimum which should produce a sound.

Can anyone help sofTAA itself has lost interest in this

Indicator and wrote that I may ask for

Help.

pansa

radist9:

I will write an advisor (not an indicator) of any complexity. The main thing that the idea was good. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - do not mind (I will not ask for money).

Privet radist9 ! Mozet smozes pamoc ? Jest odin sovetnik gavariat neplahoj, vot toka na reale nehocet rabotat. Kod jevo napisan tak, sto nada parol. Mozet ti mozes jevo lamanut stob on reale rabotal?? Za odno i sam potestirujes a vdruga panravica :) ??? Napisi, jesli mozes tagda ja napisu ves jevo kod tebe !

Ili jest tut takije liudi katorije mogut lamanut sovetnik stob nenado bilo vvadit kod ??? ato na reale rabotat nehochet !!!

Guys, how to correctly close all orders under two conditions: 1---- more than one order is open

2---- all orders have a profit >0

Kaspar0v:

Guys, how to correctly close all orders under two conditions: 1---- more than one order is open

2---- all orders have a profit >0

Let's not spam. One and the same question in different threads. You might get banned

Sergey2005TR:

I'll email you the terms of reference.

Or here.

Can you write an EA working on stochastic Oscillator period K 10, the slowdown 3,period D 3 ma Simple method to the EA itself opened positions so where the stochastic is moving up means the order opens up if down means the order down stop loss 50 points take profit 100,orders which closed the stop loss doubled 0.01 0.02 0.04 0.08 0.16 0.32, etc., If a Take Profit order opens then it starts with 0.01 until a Stop Loss is triggered, 0.01 in total that's all thanks in advance for MQL4

Good day who can write an EA working on stochastic Oscillator period K 10, the slowdown 3,period D 3 ma Simple method to the EA itself opens positions so where stochastic is moving up means the order opens up if down means the order down stop loss 50 points take profit 100,orders which will close stop loss doubled 0.01 0.02 0.04 0.08 0.16 0.32, etc., If a Take Profit order opens at 0.01 until a Stop Loss is triggered, the volume is 0.01, that's basically it, thanks a lot in advance on MQL4 opens trades after the close of a candle
Reason: