My GBP Trading recommendations & Journal - page 6

closed 1 lot here @ 1.9756 caz i'm going out and put the rest of it on BE, we are in a free trade now..good luck to all

cementman:
sold 3 mini lots G/U @ 1.9800 SL 1.9900 1st TP 50 2nd 100 3rd open and when your 1st TP get hit move your SL to BE

good call

me too im in thrend from 1.9807 and in free ride now:)

i think gbp/usd can go for more 30-40 pips then retrace

happy trading

Thanks leutzuro..i see a divergence now on most of the time frames so i don't think down move is gonna last for long but i'll stick to my plan for now..though in other places i closed most of the positions ..lets see what the US news will bring us.

Files:
15.5.07.jpg  298 kb

Hi!

I'm really impressed.

25M traded with retailers. Nice. So, a single tick here is $2500. Amazing.

Tick, tick, tick, tick.... like a money machine. Tick, tick, tick..

I see, they are 10k lots. So, 250 lots is 25 standard lots: 2,5M.

I don't believe it.. one of the masters here is really visiting my humble thread ..let me just say first I really admire your work Nina ..as you say it's just 250 mini which is 2.5M and this retailer is one of the best in my opinion and I knew there are a lot of real big money there and they have been in the business for years and they only trade minis so if you want to buy or sell 50M you'll just have to do it with 5000 mini lot though I've never try it also on the opposite of most people I feel that the brokers with fees or commission or what ever they call it are more honest he just charge you it but he never try to rob you by requotation or stop hunting or these dirty activities , also these dollar or 2 doesn't matter to me caz I'm a swing trader and target more than 100 pips most of the time though it might matter to small scalpers or people aiming for small pips, all I care about is that my money is safe(I was one of refco's victims and I didn't get my money till now) and they have a great support ..any way they are not one account as you see it says "all accounts" so that's a PAMM platform that you can trade all of your managed accounts at the same time ..Oh and one more thing I'm a BRSA fan..yeeeeeeeeh BARSA.

So our stop is hit we made only 36 pips=36$ on our first lot and the rest is BE.I'm not regreting it though caz that's trading "small losses + small gains + big gains = account growth"..one more thing there is nothing wrong if you toke your profit early as they say its never too soon to take your profit off the table, all i want to stress on is if i got in and the market went against me and you can get in a better price good for you if you gained you'll make more and if we lose you'll lose less..just don't do that if the market had already done the first target (50 pips).

Even if they lose they are still the best team I'd like to watch and enjoy it's like watching a good movie I don't care if they lose or win i mainly care about talents and passes and..you know the beauty of football it self

Now for trading i agree with you i have several reasons to believe that the down move wasn't going to last as i answered leutzuro, that's why my first target was 1.9750 though i got out before that by few pips caz i was going out and i wanted to take some profits and be in a free trade with the rest ..now why didn't i get out from all of them ca z I'd like to stick to my plan as long as I don't have any pips to lose

I know your levels are very powerful and helpful but I'm from trend following school and these levels are anti trend school, I'm not saying its bad but I've traded with both and finally settled with the trend.. let us see more of you

cementman:
Even if they lose they are still the best team I'd like to watch and enjoy it's like watching a good movie I don't care if they lose or win i mainly care about talents and passes and..you know the beauty of football it self

Now for trading i agree with you i have several reasons to believe that the down move wasn't going to last as i answered leutzuro, that's why my first target was 1.9750 though i got out before that by few pips caz i was going out and i wanted to take some profits and be in a free trade with the rest ..now why didn't i get out from all of them ca z I'd like to stick to my plan as long as I don't have any pips to lose

I know your levels are very powerful and helpful but I'm from trend following school and these levels are anti trend school, I'm not saying its bad but I've traded with both and finally settled with the trend.. let us see more of you

THX.

I do not know yet, but I could try to sell my weekly key level for a lot of pairs. Just a single number to know if they are bullish or bearish. It'd be very cheap, just to let people know that price (level) is much more important than a thousand indicators.

BTW, for your swing trading, look at Dow and you will see a nice inverted correlation with USD so far.

I think you should make a good website and the people could subscribe via it also you could make "how to use my levels","what did the levels do historicaly","how to subscribe"..you know all of that stuff like what did those numbers did if you would've followed them.

For the Dow and dollar most of the weekends i do these correlations but to tell you the truth never on those 2 so thanks. but because i was a futures trader one day it was my job to study correlations and spreads on inner markets and outer ones like corn march and december also gold and crude oil you know such things now forex is less headache but its good to have the knowledge on the back of your mind.

Reason: