My GBP Trading recommendations & Journal - page 12

cementman:
frantacech..thanks but i don't get it..you mean to tell me that he started 6 months ago with 3000 and now he has over 1 million or what, cuz if thats true good for him that means that we'll see his name and picture over forbes magazine after 6 more months maximum thats not too long to wait

Yes, is that a so. Who knows where will per annum. I nap on crushing waste, but meanwhile him really unbelievably succeed in. Trades live from February 2007... gpbjpy falldown time...luck, began with with 4000CHF. First loss to equity 2600chf and after go on.

Discredit would, if near that wasn't and no followed development.

But it is not way for me.

see today... he is MAD MAX

Files:
madmax.jpg  165 kb

Sell 3 lots GBP/JPY on 246.75 or better and your initial SL would be 150 pips away and your 1st TP will be 50 pips from entry and then we'll move the SL to BE..if that happened ..let's see

I got out of my 1st lot @ 246.25 and moved my SL to BE.. now we're in a free trade, congratulations on your first 50 pips this week:D

our SL on BE got hit..but as you know better be safe than sorry..tomorrow is another day let's see what it brings us

500 Trading System

Take a look at the track record page of

www.consensus-trading.com That's very good trading.

Hi cementman!

Where did you go? So much is going on in the market, but you havn't posted any trades or shared your wisdom. Is everything fine, just curious.

Samso

Samso..thanks for asking but i didn't take any trades this week i'm having technical problems on my pc but I'm back now and if there is any opportunity for the rest 2 days i'll post it..the major problem is that i have to keep my CP opened all the time and refresh it every 5 minutes to see if someone post any thing on the threads i'm subscribing cuz i don't recieve any instant mails like i use to do from the forum and i don't know why, so thats why i sometimes delay in reply

Glad you are back. I hope you will find something good. Good luck.

samso

sell 3 lots G/U @ 2.0312 SL is 100 pips away and TP is as usual 50 for the first lot then move your SL to BE when this happens..good luck

sp500-trading.com

I use this service sp500-trading.com. Does any one else have any experience of it?

Reason: