A balance between QUALITY and QUANTITY - page 7

Prival:. ATS must have entry and exit rules. that is what you are looking for. This is when you find it, and when you move to real SL is mandatory. Having statistics on the drawdown in pips, its LOS and ROS, it is easy to calculate the SL value. This is an emergency exit, catapulting out of the market

Well, if the exit signal results in including a trawl with a small stop on the price - isn't it the best solution?

you may. then let me give you a recommendation to further improve your mfc. look for trail stop, trail stop signal = entry of smart lot

If you want to increase the position with a very big deposit, you may want to increase the volume with a lot more than the traded lots.

Prival:

I can. then let me make a recommendation to further improve the TS by looking for a trawl cancellation signal, trawl cancellation signal = adding to position with a smart lot

What about point 3 ? I totally agree with refill

Prival:

By the way, I once asked for a tester report in points. These dolars. % only get in the way.

I would also like to add some more.

Let's say TS has shown 5000 points of profit on one historical plot, and on the other one, of the same duration, it has shown 2000 points of profit with the same number of deals and other indices being equal. Does it mean that TS works worse in the second history? No, of course not, the volatility has simply decreased.

Therefore, it would be reasonable to consider the vola in the tested history section when calculating the profit in points, for example: Vola/Profit.

Richie has written the second counsellor in his life. Give it a rating.

Files:

A+. Just don't bet on real :)))

Mischek:

What about your point 3? Completely agree with the refill

TP (Fixed Take Profit) and finding it in the tester, and including a trawl on the signal, are a bit different things.

The basis of ts should be an indicator, and if it is correct, it should not depend on ts, mm, etc.

I mean that the shares have the right to life, although because of the different views on one and the same thing to come to something common will not work

Richie:

Richie has written the second counsellor in his life. Put a mark on it.

Let Richie, continue the test with the same parameters for 2010.

Mischek:

The basis of the ts should be an indicator, and if it is correct, it should not depend on ts, mm, etc.

I mean, topping up has a right to life, although because of the different ways of looking at the same thing you won't get to the same thing.

I consider topping up only if you work with big sums. If you see that the market will go down (this is not for MT, there is no glass and volumes). Then you start to split lots. But anyway the first deal should have the quality I described above. It's like averaging, only profits. You add, at an already shifted stop in profit and a smart lot, so that if the market went against you and triggered a stop, you're at zero (better a small profit), no loss - that's the main thing, nothing more important!

I don't understand what an indicator is (...)
Reason: