My GBP Trading recommendations & Journal - page 9

Rinnegato please read the thread from the first post you'll see that i said its a method that is discretionary so you can't automate it second i like to be the one who pull the trigger third this is a swing system so you get 1-3 signals and i only work on 2 pairs so is it to hard to look at the charts every 4H to see whats going on 4th i know that every body wish that he would be a millionair without doing nothing and every one of us is dreaming of the goose that lay a golden egg every morning and we all heard about it but did any one actually see it ..NO caz it doesn't exist so wake up, stop dreaming and start working and please don't get offended caz i'm telling you that for your own benefit at least at some point you'll realize that.

sell 3 lots G/U @ 1.9725 , initial SL 100 pips away and TP 50,100,open unless we change it or have an opposite signal

calls

cementman:
Hi Malcik, good to hear from you and all the good news about your account. if you're going to stick to the cycles i think Simba is the master in this area..i'm realy happy to be back the only thing is that there is something wrong i can't seem to recieve any mails from the forum though i didn't change any settings and haven't recieve an answer from the TS of the site so i have to check the forum every once n' a while thats why i see the replies late

Hi cementman,

Glad to know that you are back

I am no master in any area,besides "the hard knocks school" area..;)

Malcik understands cycles much better than me,so , he is on the right track

to be a pro trader once he settles his doubts about potential ways to approach the market..He is the person responsible for the simbasystem thread to have developed a systematic way of testing the assumptions and improving upon them,and ,besides considering him my friend,and being honored by that,he has helped me inmensely in devising new indicators and related EAs to test the inevitable crazy ideas that I happen to have in the middle of the night..and,thanks to him,some of them have shown to have potential and are being developed into trading systems of their own..

I enjoy both your calls and personality,something difficult to say nowadays in most forums..;)..most of the time I agree with your calls..what else to say,it is easy to agree with success..

Regards

close 1/3 of your position @ 1.9675 or better (its now 1.9659) and move your stop to BE for the rest of the position.

Hey..Simba, sorry my friend i have a problem and now one seem to know how to deal with it, i don't recieve any mails from the forum from the threads that i subscribed in, suddenly that happen from one week and though i check the settings and every thing seem ok i should get mails instantly if there is a new reply but i don't ..any way you know what some times i also have crazy ideas in the middle of the night maybe we should make a group like maybe you and me get the ideas and good organized minds and programmers like Malcik could code it in MT4 language and other group back test it at the end we'll all benefit from the good ones..my problem is that some of my ideas depend on discretion..any way how do you see the market, i was bored since i took the signal and when you look at the small TF you get a heart attack, i guess thats the advantage of playing the bigger time frames..wish you all the best my friend

How Do I See The Market

cementman:
Hey..Simba, sorry my friend i have a problem and now one seem to know how to deal with it, i don't recieve any mails from the forum from the threads that i subscribed in, suddenly that happen from one week and though i check the settings and every thing seem ok i should get mails instantly if there is a new reply but i don't ..any way you know what some times i also have crazy ideas in the middle of the night maybe we should make a group like maybe you and me get the ideas and good organized minds and programmers like Malcik could code it in MT4 language and other group back test it at the end we'll all benefit from the good ones..my problem is that some of my ideas depend on discretion..any way how do you see the market, i was bored since i took the signal and when you look at the small TF you get a heart attack, i guess thats the advantage of playing the bigger time frames..wish you all the best my friend

Hi cementman,

"i also have crazy ideas in the middle of the night " well...let`s chat,Malcik is on full exams period,but I have learnt to program(basics ) and Malcik also has very good ideas on his own,so,if you want,PM either one of us and we will give you the way to have a fruitful virtual meeting room where absolute discretion will be the norm

"any way how do you see the market,"..I see that there is a lot of positioning the USD for stop hunting without real volume backing the moves(check OANDA for retail and Dukascopy(very limited) and COT for more serious volume clues..forget about mt4 volumes,as you already know they are at best irrelevant),basically I am looking for an opportunity to short the USD for 2 to 4 days,150(USDCHF,EURUSD) to 300 pips(GBPUSD) average TP,,and I think this is going to be possible between now and next Tuesday..I have started to short the USDCHF,adding 5lots short every 60 pips(up OR down) move,since I think it has the best RR ratio for the next 4/5 days..will see

Regards

SIMBA:
Hi cementman,

"i also have crazy ideas in the middle of the night " well...let`s chat,Malcik is on full exams period,but I have learnt to program(basics ) and Malcik also has very good ideas on his own,so,if you want,PM either one of us and we will give you the way to have a fruitful virtual meeting room where absolute discretion will be the norm

"any way how do you see the market,"..I see that there is a lot of positioning the USD for stop hunting without real volume backing the moves(check OANDA for retail and Dukascopy(very limited) and COT for more serious volume clues..forget about mt4 volumes,as you already know they are at best irrelevant),basically I am looking for an opportunity to short the USD for 2 to 4 days,150(USDCHF,EURUSD) to 300 pips(GBPUSD) average TP,,and I think this is going to be possible between now and next Tuesday..I have started to short the USDCHF,adding 5lots short every 60 pips(up OR down) move,since I think it has the best RR ratio for the next 4/5 days..will see

Regards

Hi guys, I haven't yet learned how to read Oanda... But you have my full support as far as COT reports go. As a matter of fact, I got myself the book by the good old Larry Williams... and I started reading it on Tuesday on the bus from Prague after one of my exams (I passed it and now only have one left, on June 25, so I'm not full time student anymore ).

As you know, I don't like most indicators... I prefer market action, trendlines (maybe improved by cycles), and now also bubble's S/R levels in his latest thread caught my attention too But I know COT reports are very powerful and they certainly make the best sense -- what else could make more sense than trading along with those who move the market Also Volume is very exciting but unfortunately pretty much out of question in FX... unless you want to watch the one in MT4, which I probably don't

So... private room would be great to prevent assholes from infiltrating, and this forum later for showing possible final outcomes of any effort, possibly for further development.

I dont know what type of chat you need but i have a realtime web text chat anyone is welcome to use. just pm for details

Volume Clues

Hi,

This the useful volume ,from Dukascopy..billions of dollars of orders,reflecting real market volumes,as you can see looks like there is an accumulation process between 1.9650 and 1.9700..will see ,probably in a few minutes/hours

Files:
volume.gif  40 kb

web text chat

lowphat:
I dont know what type of chat you need but i have a realtime web text chat anyone is welcome to use. just pm for details

Thanks lowphat,will do beginning next week

Reason: