_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 174

nck:
hi topgirl ,with your 500 live ,can i know what lot size the ea openned ,what was your risk setting?

now guys ,have a look at the live testing results, it did not open more than the minimum size allowed ,even if the risk setting was at 50% ,it openned only .05 lot instead of .6 ,

is there a restriction in the luckey v2 that limits the lot size below 5,000 live account ? my fapturbo openned the right lot size with the same setting i.e. .6

ps: on the demo tester everything looks normal

Risk is on 50. Micro lots became round 0.05. The rest was default.

That week went good . Next little poorer . A small loss and that it not trade on Monday/Tuesday night.

Topgirl:
Risk is on 50. Micro lots became round 0.05. The rest was default. That week went good . Next little poorer . A small loss and that it not trade on Monday/Tuesday night.

That "good week". The night average Tuesday and Wednesday night so became the entire it trades 26 aisles

MisterFX:
2pipsforex.com is a broker all pais 2pips spreads

How about a reputable Broker that charges commissions for trades and passes all orders to the Interbank Market and cares not if you make money.

i've found a good way to minimize the dd ,you know when there here i string of 3 losses in row ,it happens everytime ,

put autoarrange sl =false

tp +13

max trades per possitions to 1 instead of 3

compare the 2 results ,one with maxtrade per postin = 3 and the other one set to 1,i think it solves the large losses issue

btw ,this is live backtest

Files:
1.htm  495 kb

finimej:
SL_outofsession=1, that means I want the EA close all the tradings if the time is not in the assian market time. At the outside assian time, the pair start to move, if it is not in your favour, you will have 1 pips stoploss out. About brokers, check out this link. Which broker is the best to run EURGBP scalper during Asia session ? - CariGold Forum CLAIMS: I personally have not tried the brokers on this list out at all, neither demo or real account. Just gooled this post out.

i backtested it with your setting to "1" but for any reasons i does not work ,does it for you?

As we consider the issue of finding a suitable broker for this (or any) strategy, we should keep in mind a few facts about retail forex brokers.

First, it's perfectly legitimate for a broker to widen their spreads during periods of low liquidity. These periods can be caused by low market participation (not many people trading) or by high market demand - like one might see during major news events or when a popular EA has many clients requesting identical trades all at the same time. This doesn't mean that some less scrupulous brokers won't abuse the concept of spread manipulation, just that varying spreads are a necessary part of the retail broker business model, and shouldn't automatically be seen as some sort of scamming activity.

Second, many people are looking for a retail broker that doesn't use a 'dealing desk' or that doesn't 'trade against the clients'. These concepts are badly misunderstood. Every retail forex broker has a dealing desk, in the sense that they don't just pass your trade on to a major bank or liquidity provider (the real market). Major banks and liquidity providers would never waste their time with the tiny trades that retail clients make... the only way we can ever buy a mini or micro lot is for a retail broker to accept our trade themselves, which means they MUST take the other side of your trade. They do enough little trades that they can then turn around and make some large trades with the liquidity provider, thus offsetting the position.

Here's an example: Say you want to buy 0.3 lots of USDJPY. The liquidity provider would not accept a trade for less than 10 full lots, so the retail broker accepts your 0.3 lot buy themselves, which means that they are now short 0.3 lots. If they have enough clients buying USDJPY that they end up being short by 10 full lots, they can then buy 10 lots from their liquidity provider, thus offsetting (hedging) the positions they accepted from their clients. Now it doesn't matter to them in the least if you win or lose, or if the USDJPY goes up or down... they will make their money from the spread.

In reality, most of the positions the retail broker takes are offset by other clients' positions, for instance they may buy 3.2 lots of USDCHF from clients (short positions for the clients) and they may sell 3.2 lots of USDCHF to other clients (long positions for those clients). At this point, the combined effect of the clients' positions offset each other, and there's no need to use the liquidity provider at all.

Of course, things never work out as evenly as that.. at any given time the broker will be more short than long (or vice versa) in any given market, and that disparity represents their 'exposure', or risk. If they're heavy on the long side and the market goes up the could make some cash outright, but if it went down instead, they'd lose money. In the big picture, they don't want to be trading in the market at all... their goal is to service as many client trades as they possibly can while keeping all their positions hedged. That way they are isolated from the risk of the open market, and they can make a steady income from collecting spreads. This is the fee they charge for making it possible for you and I to trade. It's a fair fee, considering the opportunity they offer us.

Of course, there are cheaters and scammers.. some brokers will manipulate spreads without just cause, will take your trades then hunt your stops so they can take your money... If you have a real, solid reason for believing that your broker is one of these, close your account. But please don't accuse a broker of foul play just because the spreads widen during off hours, news or periods of high demand. If they can't offset the trades they receive during those times to maintain a neutral overall position (zero exposure) they will be in a position of greater risk, and they will charge more for the trades (via higher spreads) to adjust to this risk.

Which is better on live Account v2 or v2b

If anyone has tried both version to test the results could you please post your findings. I opened a live account on Fx Pro and want to make sure I am using the best performing version.

Has anyone forward tested v2 and v2b ? If yes please post your statements..

Regards

ZTrader:
As we consider the issue of finding a suitable broker for this (or any) strategy, we should keep in mind a few facts about retail forex brokers.

First, it's perfectly legitimate for a broker to widen their spreads during periods of low liquidity. These periods can be caused by low market participation (not many people trading) or by high market demand - like one might see during major news events or when a popular EA has many clients requesting identical trades all at the same time. This doesn't mean that some less scrupulous brokers won't abuse the concept of spread manipulation, just that varying spreads are a necessary part of the retail broker business model, and shouldn't automatically be seen as some sort of scamming activity.

Second, many people are looking for a retail broker that doesn't use a 'dealing desk' or that doesn't 'trade against the clients'. These concepts are badly misunderstood. Every retail forex broker has a dealing desk, in the sense that they don't just pass your trade on to a major bank or liquidity provider (the real market). Major banks and liquidity providers would never waste their time with the tiny trades that retail clients make... the only way we can ever buy a mini or micro lot is for a retail broker to accept our trade themselves, which means they MUST take the other side of your trade. They do enough little trades that they can then turn around and make some large trades with the liquidity provider, thus offsetting the position.

Here's an example: Say you want to buy 0.3 lots of USDJPY. The liquidity provider would not accept a trade for less than 10 full lots, so the retail broker accepts your 0.3 lot buy themselves, which means that they are now short 0.3 lots. If they have enough clients buying USDJPY that they end up being short by 10 full lots, they can then buy 10 lots from their liquidity provider, thus offsetting (hedging) the positions they accepted from their clients. Now it doesn't matter to them in the least if you win or lose, or if the USDJPY goes up or down... they will make their money from the spread.

In reality, most of the positions the retail broker takes are offset by other clients' positions, for instance they may buy 3.2 lots of USDCHF from clients (short positions for the clients) and they may sell 3.2 lots of USDCHF to other clients (long positions for those clients). At this point, the combined effect of the clients' positions offset each other, and there's no need to use the liquidity provider at all.

Of course, things never work out as evenly as that.. at any given time the broker will be more short than long (or vice versa) in any given market, and that disparity represents their 'exposure', or risk. If they're heavy on the long side and the market goes up the could make some cash outright, but if it went down instead, they'd lose money. In the big picture, they don't want to be trading in the market at all... their goal is to service as many client trades as they possibly can while keeping all their positions hedged. That way they are isolated from the risk of the open market, and they can make a steady income from collecting spreads. This is the fee they charge for making it possible for you and I to trade. It's a fair fee, considering the opportunity they offer us.

Of course, there are cheaters and scammers.. some brokers will manipulate spreads without just cause, will take your trades then hunt your stops so they can take your money... If you have a real, solid reason for believing that your broker is one of these, close your account. But please don't accuse a broker of foul play just because the spreads widen during off hours, news or periods of high demand. If they can't offset the trades they receive during those times to maintain a neutral overall position (zero exposure) they will be in a position of greater risk, and they will charge more for the trades (via higher spreads) to adjust to this risk.

Everything you say makes perfect sense. This is the heart of the problem. Not the Brokers fault if they have to take a loss, they provide the service they need to manage it. For money to increase in my account it must decrease in somebody elses account. It is the way it works.

Liquidity providers are the ones who will be losing money when the Broker unloads their exposure. Do you think the Liquidity providers will be happy about losing loads of cash to scalping EA's who scalp during periods of low liquidity. Not real sure what low liquidity means in a Market that trades 24hrs a day. If scalping EAs were affecting liquidity then this would reasonably be expected to show on the charts, right?

I suspect those that are losing money to scalping EAs are doing everything they can to prevent losing money. It's only natural and it is the way a Market works.

Which Indicator is Correct?

When you install all the files there are duplicate indicators shown on the chart. I am showing 2 i trend indicators. The only difference I can see in the two is in the Levels Settings. One has 0.001, -0.001 and the other one has no settings for the Level...

Do you use both of them? If not which one is the correct one?

Reason: