New indicators - feedback requested: - page 10

You are right, nix !

We have 10 pages here right now and about 5 pages out of it "would like to help with testing". The greed comes :-)

BTW: all testers should put real money on their accounts (not demo accounts) since we all know there is a big difference between demo trading and real trading!

trying in live

i have live account, could i join this testing? thx

Dear Bluto.

For the health of this community, I consider you should go on with this thread once you are ready to share in a public forum, because in the meantime I find it nonsense. Thank you

monik7:
Dear Bluto. For the health of this community, I consider you should go on with this thread once you are ready to share in a public forum, because in the meantime I find it nonsense. Thank you

I'm not sure where you're coming from with the bit about "health of the community" and "nonsense". I posted info on some indicators I developed to invite some feedback and answer any resulting inquiries...I consider that to be conducting normal healthy activity on an Fx MT4 Indicator forum. That's why this place exists. If it doesn't suit your fancy, then just ignore the thread. It's not my fault or problem if there are some overly eager or anxious folks wanting to get their paws on the indicators. The indicators are not ready for public consumption anyway. If I didn't answer someone's inquiry soon enough and they felt slighted....it's because I'm not online 24/7 and only pop in here when time permits.

No Mandate

Bluto is under no mandate to release the indicators or EA to the public - it's really up to his sole discretion, and we should all respect that. If you're looking for a Grrrrrail or a profitable EA you'd best follow the best advice from the most experienced traders on these forums and develop your own. Don't expect others to do it for you. There are some who choose to publish publicly and others who choose otherwise. Many of these freely published indicators, even those that are ineffective, end up for sale on Ebay. If you don't believe that, go over there and check it out for yourself. Bottom line: don't rely on others to secure your financial future. Besides, if Bluto has struck gold with these indicators, what's the financial incentive for him to release them? Exactly...none, and trying to pry them out of him will be an exercise in futility and will only serve to further alienate him.

If you want to experiment with something that has been released publicly that has a slight resemblance to the Delta9 indicators, check out the Steinitz method and HAS indicators which are proving to be effective. Those have been released publicly, the trading rules are relatively straightforward, and you can adapt them to your own trading style.

Good Trading to All!

Exactly!......Bluto is under no mandate to release anything. And those who are simply looking to be spoon-fed should think again.

However.....before the bashing starts again; please note his last post on the matter:

Thanks Humble (and others) for the kind words & feedback. An EA based on the indicators has been in beta-test mode for the past week or so and the results have been very promising. Several folks on the forum here have been testing and using the indicators manually and providing input. The EA & indicators will be available to folks who belong to a private development/sharing/testing group I've established.

The whole thing here may be that some folks were unclear on Bluto's intent. He mentioned a private user group.

OK....that's fine.

Many here also follow the Steinitz HAS thread, and, if so; know that he also has established a private "members" group to test and submit new releases to. That's fine too. Perhaps many felt that that was Bluto's intent and were simply asking to be included in the test group. Fine again.

If Bluto's intenet was/is otherwise.....that is his choice. He put the work in. If he wants to sell it....great. Share it with all.....great.

The success of the Steinitz method (subject to Igor's revelations) was built on a lot of people sharing ideas (including Bluto!).

I thought (and maybe others too) that that was the route this was going here too......that's all. That's why I offered to test with a live account. As we all should know......forward testing with real money is the only way to really test. In addition, various traders with different personalities will help show how results may or may not vary between users, based on the rules established. Also remember: Even Steinitz himself has not been testing with REAL funds for most of the development of his system! Some here have simply been willing to help do that.

Anyway....this is Bluto's thread and system. Let him correct or bash others if need be but not sure we need a flurry of crusaders to do that for him.

If he shares....we can all be grateful. If he sells.....we can all buy if the documented results look good. If he keeps it to himself.....he is doing what many others would do too. It is up to him and I thank him for all his work on this forum in any case!

IMHO........

dodgy threads

Sounds like another scam thread

Brunite:
Exactly!......Bluto is under no mandate to release anything. And those who are simply looking to be spoon-fed should think again.

However.....before the bashing starts again; please note his last post on the matter:

The whole thing here may be that some folks were unclear on Bluto's intent. He mentioned a private user group.

OK....that's fine.

Many here also follow the Steinitz HAS thread, and, if so; know that he also has established a private "members" group to test and submit new releases to. That's fine too. Perhaps many felt that that was Bluto's intent and were simply asking to be included in the test group. Fine again.

If Bluto's intenet was/is otherwise.....that is his choice. He put the work in. If he wants to sell it....great. Share it with all.....great.

The success of the Steinitz method (subject to Igor's revelations) was built on a lot of people sharing ideas (including Bluto!).

I thought (and maybe others too) that that was the route this was going here too......that's all. That's why I offered to test with a live account. As we all should know......forward testing with real money is the only way to really test. In addition, various traders with different personalities will help show how results may or may not vary between users, based on the rules established. Also remember: Even Steinitz himself has not been testing with REAL funds for most of the development of his system! Some here have simply been willing to help do that.

Anyway....this is Bluto's thread and system. Let him correct or bash others if need be but not sure we need a flurry of crusaders to do that for him.

If he shares....we can all be grateful. If he sells.....we can all buy if the documented results look good. If he keeps it to himself.....he is doing what many others would do too. It is up to him and I thank him for all his work on this forum in any case!

IMHO........

You haven't said or done anything wrong, Brunite. I'll take the hit for not having been around enough to answer inquiries about the status of the indicators.

sg1:
Sounds like another scam thread

Awww sheeesh. Another boring naysayer. Can't you guys come up with any kind of original and useful thought other than to flame contributors and sponge off of the free indicators and EA's people post here?

bluto:
Awww sheeesh. Another boring naysayer. Can't you guys come up with any kind of original and useful thought other than to flame contributors and sponge off of the free indicators and EA's people post here?

Bluto,

Thanks for your prior comments. Good luck with your work in progress!

BTW.....guys like this Sg1 always amaze me. A quick look at his posts show him slamming senior members and their systems (Bluto, Igor, FxCruiser) and yet the other half of his posts have him asking for help (free chat rooms, filters for "The River", FXSniper indicators, etc...)!

Nice formula to win friends and gain assistance!......Ask for FREE help and systems and then publicly SLAM them when they don't work for you......Jeeeeezzzz!

Reason: