New indicators - feedback requested: - page 13

bluto:
I'm afraid that you haven't a clue what you're talking about. You don't know enough about what goes on inside those indicators to be making statements like that. By the way...bump that 55-60% entry success rate up to more like 95-98% and then yes, many filters and cool things take over from there.

Well Bluto, you should not be so sure. I programmed hundreds of indicators and I like Jurik smoothing too. Of course I don't know what goes inside your indicators, but can understand it from the output and your words. Look at the picture, it's an indicator that reproduces your Price-Velocity, I specially scrolled it to the period from your screenshot. The others can be easily derived from that one by the similar way like OsMA. But as I said it's only a bit better than MACD, you will need some other filters, may be pivots or cams.

Wookey

Files:
bluto_gbp.gif  11 kb

wookey:
Well Bluto, you should not be so sure. I programmed hundreds of indicators and I like Jurik smoothing too. Of course I don't know what goes inside your indicators, but can understand it from the output and your words. Look at the picture, it's an indicator that reproduces your Price-Velocity, I specially scrolled it to the period from your screenshot. The others can be easily derived from that one by the similar way like OsMA. But as I said it's only a bit better than MACD, you will need some other filters, may be pivots or cams. Wookey

Like I said...you have no idea what you're talking about.

With your indicators, my first impressions are, woowww i would jump here.

Nothing complicated, no hard rules to understand

this thread is hilarious.. Its completely and totally an accurate representation of the traders desperate pscyhology.

Question

Bluto,

May I ask you a question as to trade execution? If the price compass was showing the same trend on all timeframes, but the throttle was only very positive in the current (lowest) timeframe then would you take the trade?

I ask as I am sure there are some of us trying to construct systems with similar principles - even if not with such good indicators as yours.

Paul.

bluto:
Fair enough. I stated yesterday over in the Halycon scam thread what my intentions are/were re: Delta 9. It is an EA and indicator set that I am not going to be sharing with the public for reasons I don't care to go into. I'm sorry about the ridiculous hype that has transpired about all of this but I never fanned any of the flames created by any of the scammers and liars including the Cornholio character and other fools with bad intentions.

Well boys and gals,

The marijuana is out of stock

Lets go back to reality

I'll bet 50 pips that wookies inbox as reached capacity requesting that indy.

forex_for_life:
I'll bet 50 pips that wookies inbox as reached capacity requesting that indy.

You lost 50 pips. No one requested it. I hope people around here understand and that was the point of my posts. It's not enough to have a good indicator you should know how to trade with it. If you know how to trade with MACD and OsMA, you may find benefits of such improved indicators, but if you don't they won't help.

Bluto denies that his indicators are similar to MACD and OsMA and even offends me telling that I do not understand what I am telling. I don't know how Bluto calculates it, but it really doesn't matter because the indicator acts as MACD. I attached a screenshot below with several indicators they all smoothed by Jurik algorithm. But their calculation is different. The first one is that I tune to match Bluto's version. You see there is very litle difference between them. Any who can trade with MACD can trade with them.

If anyone is interested in that indicators, you can find all of them in a Jurik devoted thread here or on metquotes website.

Wookey

Files:
bluto_gbp2.gif  24 kb

wookey:
You lost 50 pips. No one requested it. I hope people around here understand and that was the point of my posts. It's not enough to have a good indicator you should know how to trade with it. If you know how to trade with MACD and OsMA, you may find benefits of such improved indicators, but if you don't they won't help.

Bluto denies that his indicators are similar to MACD and OsMA and even offends me telling that I do not understand what I am telling. I don't know how Bluto calculates it, but it really doesn't matter because the indicator acts as MACD. I attached a screenshot below with several indicators they all smoothed by Jurik algorithm. But their calculation is different. The first one is that I tune to match Bluto's version. You see there is very litle difference between them. Any who can trade with MACD can trade with them.

If anyone is interested in that indicators, you can find all of them in a Jurik devoted thread here or on metquotes website.

Wookey

Ahhh...so these must be those Delta9 clone indicators I've been hearing so much about...the ones with the alert that says "All Ur Base Are Belong To Us...Make Ur Time...Make Ur Trade!"

Seriously thoough Wookey, I applaude your interest in the Delta9 indicators. However, an indicator or two alone does not make the trader, nor an EA. When you peel back the rhind, the Delta9 Velocity indicator has no resemblance to anything like MACD and OsMA which seem to be your preferred comparison. In fact, Velocity is just one of three indicators in the Delta9 suite and it does not use any Jurik or AMA algorithms. The three indicators are individually unique and function cooperatively to trigger an initial signal which then goes through a big sieve of filters and other logic within the EA. You could probably save yourself some time and simply use the simple built-in MT4 momentum indicator for what you're trying to emulate. I can tell you that I looked at your clone and it bears no semblance to the Delta9 Velocity indicator although it may look like it in appearance. Looks can be deceiving. I'd also ask you to remove that label "Bluto's Velocity" from your clone indicator...that's a misnomer.

bluto:
Ahhh...so these must be those Delta9 clone indicators I've been hearing so much about...the ones with the alert that says "All Ur Base Are Belong To Us...Make Ur Time...Make Ur Trade!" Seriously thoough Wookey, I applaude your interest in the Delta9 indicators. However, an indicator or two alone does not make the trader, nor an EA. When you peel back the rhind, the Delta9 Velocity indicator has no resemblance to anything like MACD and OsMA which seem to be your preferred comparison. In fact, Velocity is just one of three indicators in the Delta9 suite and it does not use any Jurik or AMA algorithms. The three indicators are individually unique and function cooperatively to trigger an initial signal which then goes through a big sieve of filters and other logic within the EA. You could probably save yourself some time and simply use the simple built-in MT4 momentum indicator for what you're trying to emulate. I can tell you that I looked at your clone and it bears no semblance to the Delta9 Velocity indicator although it may look like it in appearance. Looks can be deceiving. I'd also ask you to remove that label "Bluto's Velocity" from your clone indicator...that's a misnomer.

Bluto, I am here neither to argue with you nor to clone your system. All I wanted is just to show that there are a lot of indicators around here that can be used for a similar trading tactic. And, of course, a good indicator does not mean you will trade successfully.

It's you not I wrote here that your indicators use adaptive moving averages and Jurik (See your posts 1 and 11). But looks like you are not interested in discussion, so I won't post here anymore.

Wookey

Reason: