New indicators - feedback requested: - page 8

Bluto,

Count in me!

Thanks.

NY168

If you need more volunteers I would be happy to help.

saintmo

Looks pretty good bluto! I can't wait to try them out!

Wow !!

This is what I call a fast recruitment !!!

I know you didn't requested, Bluto, but you've got your army.

Count me in

count me in your tester group

Delta9 Project

Bluto,

Great work! These Delta9 indicators look very interesting indeed. I'm a regular contributor to various Forex forums, the latest contributions being made to "The Simple System" (TSS) thread on Forex Factory as one of the main developers on that team - my handle being "Jam" on that forum. If you need any assistance with any facet of this project, just say the word. However, it looks as though you're doing well with the current army of recruits, so I just wanted to drop you a note of appreciation for the dedication and talents you've so generously donated to this forum. All too often we tend to take for granted the time & energy others put forth in the effort to build a profitable trading system/indicators, and I simply wanted to extend my appreciation to you and others for your contributions.

Best wishes for success with Delta9! Feel free to download the indicators from the FF thread and give it a spin - you may even have a use for them. You can find the latest version of the indicators in post #1 of that thread. Time frames recommended are H1 and up. We've just recently begun forward testing TSS and and an EA is expected in the not-so-distant future.

Cheers!

Group

Bluto,

I would like to join your Delta 9 group.

Thanks,

Paul.

Delta 9 Group

Bluto,

Looking forward to testing your indicators & EA based on same. Looks awesome. Count me in on the testing. BTW, how is Jitterbug coming along?

Trader1

Quite an exquisite piece of work you've got there mate. Well done.

Definitely would love to try the indicators and EA out.

If you need my skills to help

I'm a professional programmer and will help if you need another.

Reason: