New indicators - feedback requested: - page 5

Looks fantastic....!! can't wait to manual trade myself or even build EA to trades multiple trades from it...

Top job!!

Nice looking Bluto.

Are you going to post the indicators or you just want to let us cry ?

Delta9

bluto:
Attached is a screenshot of 3 new indicators I've built that were inspired by the MTF Heiken-Ashi system currently being manually traded. I'm building a new EA called "Delta9" based around these indicators, but I'm curious to know what you think of their visual appeal for manual trading. The first indicator shows Price Velocity bars and a MA line. The velocity is based on some adaptive moving averages. The 2nd indicator gets direct inspiration from the MTF HAS Bars and I call it the Price Compass....it simply shows whether price is rising or falling over multiple timeframes. The 3rd indicator is what I call the Price Throttle and it's designed to augment the Price Compass by showing the relative momentum of the trade direction. Dark Red & Green bars indicate full steam. Light Green and Light Red bars indicate slowing momentum and possible approaching change in trend....transitional bars. Gold bars indicate chop periods to possibly avoid trading. The indicators self configure to the current chart timeframe but you can add any number and/or combo of them on a given chart for all possible timeframes. Thanks.

Hi Bluto,

Congratulations for the nice set of indis..

From my personal point of view, the most interesting one for manual trading is the MTF DELTA 9(Price Compass)...Why? Because the 3 indis are based on your first indicator..Price velocity and its moving average..

The second one,MTF DELTA 9(Price Compass), measures if,for the specific tf(15m,30m..) the Price velocity is above(green dot) or below (red dot) its moving average,and it seems to me that aligment of mtf dots means very good and fast entries that will probably lead to inmediate profitable trades..and this is why I like it ..A second reason I like it is that it can probably be modified,by changing the 4 set of tfs,to suit any style of trading,and ,most important,allows the possibility of testing for best 4 tfs combination for each currency pair...as single signal system..entry when all dots align,exit when alignment ends

And the third one,Price Throttle,as you stated,augments the second one capabilities by specifying its degree of strength..It surely seems useful,though,in my personal opinion,for manual trading it can lead to losing very good entries due to "perfectionistic aiming"..

In any case,congratulations for the exceptional job

Regards

Simba

i need this indicators (Delta9 )

Great Looking Indicators.

Hi Bluto,

These Indicators are just too Good for trading. I am a firm beliver in Automated trading.

With these indicators and an EA to go with It will be certainly a great tool to Live with.

BTW have you released these Indicators yet or would do so along with the EA ? Very Very Curious Boss !!!!!

Thanks and

Keep up the Great Work.

Humble.

humble_trader:
Hi Bluto,

These Indicators are just too Good for trading. I am a firm beliver in Automated trading.

With these indicators and an EA to go with It will be certainly a great tool to Live with.

BTW have you released these Indicators yet or would do so along with the EA ? Very Very Curious Boss !!!!!

Thanks and

Keep up the Great Work.

Humble.

Thanks Humble (and others) for the kind words & feedback. An EA based on the indicators has been in beta-test mode for the past week or so and the results have been very promising. Several folks on the forum here have been testing and using the indicators manually and providing input. The EA & indicators will be available to folks who belong to a private development/sharing/testing group I've established.

SIMBA:
Hi Bluto,

Congratulations for the nice set of indis..

From my personal point of view, the most interesting one for manual trading is the MTF DELTA 9(Price Compass)...Why? Because the 3 indis are based on your first indicator..Price velocity and its moving average..

The second one,MTF DELTA 9(Price Compass), measures if,for the specific tf(15m,30m..) the Price velocity is above(green dot) or below (red dot) its moving average,and it seems to me that aligment of mtf dots means very good and fast entries that will probably lead to inmediate profitable trades..and this is why I like it ..A second reason I like it is that it can probably be modified,by changing the 4 set of tfs,to suit any style of trading,and ,most important,allows the possibility of testing for best 4 tfs combination for each currency pair...as single signal system..entry when all dots align,exit when alignment ends

And the third one,Price Throttle,as you stated,augments the second one capabilities by specifying its degree of strength..It surely seems useful,though,in my personal opinion,for manual trading it can lead to losing very good entries due to "perfectionistic aiming"..

In any case,congratulations for the exceptional job

Regards

Simba

Dang....you hit the bullseye with your analysis there, Simba. What a pro!

bluto:
Thanks Humble (and others) for the kind words & feedback. An EA based on the indicators has been in beta-test mode for the past week or so and the results have been very promising. Several folks on the forum here have been testing and using the indicators manually and providing input. The EA & indicators will be available to folks who belong to a private development/sharing/testing group I've established.

Well, then the natural question arises - how to get into that group?

Will test for indicators

Nice indicator Bluto...Looks like you have been very busy!

Would love to give you some feedback on it. Just dont have the indicator to test and get feedback from.

testing group

bluto:

hi, bluto

your indicators sounds good, but how can i forward-test indicators ?

could you to get into testing group ?

thanks in advance

regards

gaipel

Reason: