New indicators - feedback requested: - page 14

bluto:
Fair enough. I stated yesterday over in the Halycon scam thread what my intentions are/were re: Delta 9. It is an EA and indicator set that I am not going to be sharing with the public for reasons I don't care to go into. I'm sorry about the ridiculous hype that has transpired about all of this but I never fanned any of the flames created by any of the scammers and liars including the Cornholio character and other fools with bad intentions.

This thread has now entered into the "useless" category for everyone but Bluto as he will keep the sys and ind to himself.(as he has every right to do to protect his own trading portfolio).

How many of us would actually share the "holy grail" if we found it?

I would guess probably none would share but we would be so excited about it that we would want everyone to know that we had found it.

I wish all success to you bluto!! The rest of us will continue searching.

bluto:
Fair enough. I stated yesterday over in the Halycon scam thread what my intentions are/were re: Delta 9. It is an EA and indicator set that I am not going to be sharing with the public for reasons I don't care to go into. I'm sorry about the ridiculous hype that has transpired about all of this but I never fanned any of the flames created by any of the scammers and liars including the Cornholio character and other fools with bad intentions.

Hi Bluto,

I follow what you're doing for the community (even if I don(t have time to participate) for a while and I'm really surprised to see how people very often critizise you're work without even testing it !

As everybody I'm looking for good ideas and learning from experienced persons and I think you are one of those.

I understand you don't want to share you're Ea and all the work you've put in with persons no even thankful for that.

I'm testing some EA's I believe in (10.3, RB26, Goblin,...) on demo and live accounts and I really respect authors for the faith and work they have put in those EA.

Of course I would be pleased if you accepted me in the testers group but that's really not the aim of this post.

KEEP WORKING AND HELP PEOPLE

Thanks

Thierry

thierrybl:
Hi Bluto,

I follow what you're doing for the community (even if I don(t have time to participate) for a while and I'm really surprised to see how people very often critizise you're work without even testing it !

As everybody I'm looking for good ideas and learning from experienced persons and I think you are one of those.

I understand you don't want to share you're Ea and all the work you've put in with persons no even thankful for that.

I'm testing some EA's I believe in (10.3, RB26, Goblin,...) on demo and live accounts and I really respect authors for the faith and work they have put in those EA.

Of course I would be pleased if you accepted me in the testers group but that's really not the aim of this post.

KEEP WORKING AND HELP PEOPLE

Thanks

Thierry

Thanks for the kind words, Thierry. It's a pleasure for me to share stuff I develop, and then sometimes there are things that one doesn't want to share for personal reasons...reasons that should be respected. When I solicited feedback on the Delta9 indicators, it was merely to get an initial reaction on the visual appeal....there was never an explicit or implicit suggestion that they would be shared in any final form although I did send them to a few testers.

I don't have any personal beef with Wookey here either and as I said, I applaude his interest in the MTF indicator approach. What I do find aggitating is when someone starts a thread with the express purpose of cloning someone elses work and implying that they know without a doubt what the underlying method and algorithm is...almost in a attempt to somehow upstage or devalue the work being cloned. 'Nuff said about the whole matter. There does seem to be an overall heightened interest and development effort here on the forum lately with the whole MTF idea, probably as a result of the Steinitz HAS method (tip of hat to Don) and that's a good thing because the method is very powerful if implemented properly.

Cheers!

These indicators represent somewhat of a new approach, somewhat of a new field, direction, if you want to call it that towards trading.

If you look around here you will see the same indicators from 3 years ago being chopped up bashed up and disintegrated into other things, these look like a totally different approach.

I think maybe thats why so much interest.

You have to expect that.

Especially them in an EA, people just see $ signs and go crazy.

They may in a few years people might say no they no good blah blah but at least bluto tried harder than most to find something different than the usual MA RSI and the rest.Keep making them and keep the brokers paying I say.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
These indicators represent somewhat of a new approach, somewhat of a new field, direction, if you want to call it that towards trading.

If you look around here you will see the same indicators from 3 years ago being chopped up bashed up and disintegrated into other things, these look like a totally different approach.

I think maybe thats why so much interest.

You have to expect that.

Especially them in an EA, people just see $ signs and go crazy.

They may in a few years people might say no they no good blah blah but at least bluto tried harder than most to find something different than the usual MA RSI and the rest.Keep making them and keep the brokers paying I say.

Right on! Keep those brokers on the run and on the edge of their seats....

MTF-ing

bluto:
There does seem to be an overall heightened interest and development effort here on the forum lately with the whole MTF idea................. and that's a good thing because the method is very powerful if implemented properly.

Of course, many have been working MTF application for years, not as a result of suddenly being part of a flock of sheep following what is 'new' or a single person on site and the latest grasp for riches on a systemology they don't even understand why it works so well.

MTF-ing = Trading with the trend within the trend within the trend, a super 3 dimensional approach. It sounds so simple but only real traders understand how important it is just to follow a trend on one TF.

I have said it before but whatever you do, you should almost always build the methoidology yourself and if not having done so or collaborated on it, be an experienced trader whom has intimate knowledge as to WHY X+Y=C and if the process suddenly falters, you can lift the hood of trading engine and know immediately what is wrong.

This is not the case with 99% members here that wish for a system dropped in their lap. If it were to stop working tomorrow, they would not know why and it's the reason why they continue running the EA with blind faith until their account meets destruction.

FxN

can we see some statements from the delat 9 testing?

Give me a chance to test your DELTA9 EA

Hi,BLUTO

I am a serious forward tester and a humble trader.

Please give me a chance to test your DELTA9 EA and the group.

I hope you will kindly respond.

Regards,

siddesh

Hi Bluto,

I was very impressed by your indicators and would really appreciate to forward test your EA if you would take me onboard.

Am I right to understand that this EA is only for manual trading?

HenniGevdi

Bluto,

Your new indicators look awesome! Looks like your focus on indicators based upon price movement are about as close to "realtime" info (rather than lagging info) as you can get.

You have opened up some pretty interesting possibilities.

I would love to learn more about what you are doing.

Congratulations! Great job!!!

Reason: