Range Indicators - page 8

Help Draw Line

I am seeking an indicator that draw a line

uniting two maximum of the same price on a graph to 15 minutes

in a range of two days or something similar.

someone helps me ?

Thanks

Can Someone Help Me With This TSR Indicator?...

Hi guys,

Could someone knowledgeable help me improve this TSR indicator.

1) I would like to add the currency "Spread" and the remaining "Candlestick Time" to its display.

2) Also where it says "DailyLow" on the "Now:" part could someone correct it so that it displays the actual latest candle bar low.

I've customized its color, font sizes, and positions from the original code to make way for more info. But that's about all that I know how to tinker with the code. I would also like to know if ATR ranges are better or not, any input/help will be appreciated...

Files:

Hello traders

SAME ONE CAN TELL HOW TO APLAYD THE AVG CULCULETOR TSR DAILY?

HOW TO TRADE WHITE THISE NICE INDY?

an indicator that only print the daily % variation ?

Hi

I need a very simple indicator that only print on screen the daily percentage change. example if yesterday daily candle close at 100.00 and today the value is 110, on the screen i see "daily percentage change= 10%"

thanks!

derekz:
Hi

I need a very simple indicator that only print on screen the daily percentage change. example if yesterday daily candle close at 100.00 and today the value is 110, on the screen i see "daily percentage change= 10%"

thanks!

The subject says Weekly but there are Dailies on current post. Also some links to others.

(T_S_R)-Daily Range Calculator with manual set of periods: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Range Indicator

Hi guys

I am looking for an indicator that looks at certain number of bars for example range (high and low) of last 20 bars on any time frame and draws two lines at high and low for that range. I am not sure if there is one that does this. If there is, where can I find it. Thanks in advance for the help.....

deepak.fx:
Hi guys I am looking for an indicator that looks at certain number of bars for example range (high and low) of last 20 bars on any time frame and draws two lines at high and low for that range. I am not sure if there is one that does this. If there is, where can I find it. Thanks in advance for the help.....

The oldie Price Channel is the best. Just set it to 20.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173179

Thank you

Thanks Linuxr...that is useful...

cja:
Try this and see if it is what you require - the color of the Open to Hi and Open to Low change depending on the trend, the text size and type can also be altered.

21/01/2008

I have added the options to shift text UP & DOWN from CORNER to CORNER & into an INDICATOR WINDOW - Use the Corner shift 1st then adjust with the other shift options & for the AV_Window option -

1 = the top indicator window

2= the 2nd indicator window etc.

average_range.ex4

cja, for this indicator, do you have a simple version which shows just the current/yesterday's/5/10/20 day average range and maybe the overall average which is similar to the TSR but on the main chart window?

would be a great help if you do.

Reason: