Range Indicators - page 13

daily range indicator

when I click on the links all I get is the Metaquotes page instead of the range indicator.What do I need to do to open the indicator window? Thanks for your help.

any of you fellas heard of range charts , for ex 7 range creates a bar for every advamce/decline value of 7 tics, wondering if any of you boys have anything like such, variable settings a must

elijahsmithklime:
Thanks CJ for your TOR tool, what is the F-6 means ? and can one rely on the TOR Factor signal for sure 20pips per trade ? Thanks in advance.

F-6 means factor of 6. divide the range in six parts.

indicators show daily average range, daily range of pass week, month, days

Is there indicators show daily average range, daily range of pass week, month, days?

Prefer to be at the right top corner or lower right corner etc.

thanks.

Searching for pips per minute

Hi, I'm new here and starting to learn how MT4 works. Actual I'm searching for an indicator who shows me how many pips per minute the market actual trade in the last x bars.

I used the search but can't found such an indicator. Can somebody help?

thanks

flowtrader

Position on the right hand side.

Cja,

How it possible to place the indicator on the right hand side. This will avoid all the details hidden behind the chart.

Thanks in advance.

CT

indicator help

The indicator is created by CJA and I changet it a little on the base of FXBS's version "Average_Range_HL_OC".

Can anyone please change the indicator to disable the weekend data? I don't need the indicator to count in the weekend data. I am not a programmer. I tried to do that without success.

Thanks!

Jerry

hourly range

Hi All,

I have been looking for an indicator that could do this but having no luck. I am needing an indicator that can tell me the average hourly range by the hour of the day.

Example

00:00 = 26 pips

01:00 = 22 pips

02:00 = 34 pips

and so on.....

Obviously the range changes by hour due to markets being closed/open and I need to see how many pips the hour coming up normally moves for the system I am trading.

If anyone knows of an indicator like that, thanks in advance, or if you could figure out how to code it, I am pretty inept when it comes to coding.

In a perfect world the other thing I would like is an alarm when the currency is reaching its range for that hour.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Shawn

sswilli99:
Hi All,

I have been looking f

Shawn

Try this you may find it usefull

Files:

MoreYummy:
Is there indicators show daily average range, daily range of pass week, month, days?

Prefer to be at the right top corner or lower right corner etc.

thanks.

I think CJA coded a similar software on this forum last year.

Reason: