Range Indicators - page 10

s1natria:
Hi cja, can you share murrey math in your chart. thank you

It should be here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174140 or here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943

fxbs:
+ open closet with shedows

Hi Fxbs,

I came across your 3 Hi-Lo average indicators. First one I am able to understand clearly and am now using it for my trading. Before I found your indicator I was solely relying on watching Open-Close Hourly range to enter/exit trade and doing manual calculation to arrive at average daily range.

The average daily range has saved a lot of time.

Average OC and W: Can you please explain with an example how this is calculated and in what situations they can be used. When you say OC is it open-close and W is it Wick? You mention shadows (is it candle wick?)

Thank you for your time

right- shadows, wick - and you can see in the code what it counts: ((h-L)-(o-cl))/2

and also - that's Cja's indicator - i just modified it a bit

needed or not ... (before i forgot)

more info; - just to get confused

fxbs:
needed or not ... (before i forgot) more info; - just to get confused

FXBS and CJ

Thank you very much. Can you please inform what kind of use can be made of the information obtained on the size of the wick (shadow) while trading?

Weekly, Monthly range calculator with display

pj9100:
FXBS and CJ Thank you very much. Can you please inform what kind of use can be made of the information obtained on the size of the wick (shadow) while trading?

Hi FXBS and CJ

Can you please give me the link for weekly and monthly range display in the same format as of the attached indicator which is for Daily Range Display. If CJ can make this display format in MTF nothing like it.

I am also looking for Murrey Math Lines which doesn't repaint. Actually I want to trade only from two indicators on my chart: Murrey Math Lines plus Daily/Weekly/Monthly range display. Thank you again.

fxbs:

FXBS,

Thank you. You are giving more info for us to get confused. But as usual we will make some of use of it. One use I can think of is as this month (February 2009) is coming to close, the GBJP will appreciate in a big way to reach the monthly target. Those who bought this pair at historic low need to close their books this month with a profit. So let's see this happens or not this week.

good research!

TSR was made 4 particular system - what it needed - i don't know about other ranges (mn, w1)

such data normally used as approximation "how far left to go", - "on average- that's it", but you should ask CJA - thanks him 4 the code - i just been curious and expended data real quick to see what it can do - no particular application in mind

mt4 range bar

dear friends:

do you know how to use the range bar in the mt4.

regards

fxbs:

on the chart the nombers like post 91 ??

Reason: