Range Indicators - page 2

Different Calculation

Hi Cja,

In my observation the range calculator and signal bar (I use v6) make very different calculation in each broker in the same time.

Anyway thank you for your effort.

TW

Can someone mod this to include weekly hi/lo levels?

Hi,

The indicator i've attached currently do prev day's hi/los ... can someone please mod this to include prev week's hi/los?

Cheers!

Files:

MChurner:
Hi,

The indicator i've attached currently do prev day's hi/los ... can someone please mod this to include prev week's hi/los?

Cheers!

Hi,

I've better tool, with which you can get OHLC data from any larger timeframe and with any shift.

Regards,

Igor

Files:

@igorad: thanks for the help. Not quite what i need though.

@cja: Great stuff! Would it be possible for you to combine those 2 into a single indicator with ON/OFF for daily and weekly?

Cheers!

cja:
I have modified the Daily PowerLevels to show Text ON/OFF and you can also move the text, i have also altered the code to show Weekly in a separate indicator.

Hi cja..

I think weekly power levels indicator for PrevWeekOpen should be CurrentWeekOpen.

Text

onetarmizi:
Hi cja.. I think weekly power levels indicator for PrevWeekOpen should be CurrentWeekOpen.

I tend to agree with you however i followed the text that was on the original indicator, you are right the Open is for the current week and day, it is a simple matter to change it , but thanks for the observation.

I have altered the text and reposted it above.

cja

Prev Week Hi/Lows

MChurner:
Hi,

Cheers!

I have modified the Daily PowerLevels to show Text ON/OFF and you can also move the text, i have also altered the code to show Weekly in a separate indicator.

powerlevels_v1.mq4

weekly_powerlevels.mq4

cja, would be great if the two where combined into a single indicator with ON/OFF for daily and weekly. Cheers buddy!

please someone can post any EA for Open range breakout strategies?

i have Dayli 95 pips and Dayli Scalper EA form Forexfactory. But id like to choose the minimum pips to open orders.

any kind of EA to do it here?

thanks in advance.

Reason: