Range Indicators - page 12

Usage of (T_S_R) signal

Hi CJ,

The input shows Daily factor. The default is 6. What is its function? Will appreciate if you could explain its use.

Beno:
Hello I'm looking for and indicator to show the range for each bar.

High -Low

Regards

Beno

CJA's tool is excellent for this job.

#Hi-low open-close candles. You can search it here.

Petor

darkkiller:

Try this one

i try to create montly..but its not work..wait from other senior coder

Thank You very much for this beautifull Dots-Levels! They are wonderful! Thank You!

Petor

cja:
I Have posted an updated version of this indicator on Post #24 which shows the previous bars info up to 20 bars back from the current bar

cja

Beautiful, nice, precise! Thanl You very much! Thank You!

Sunday Candle

Hi,

Do you guys have any solution for Sunday candle? I am using IBFX & the daily range indicators are not showing me the true average.

Thanks!

Beno:
Hello I'm looking for and indicator to show the range for each bar.

High -Low

Regards

Beno

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Updated indicator

#(T_S_R) MTF Range Calculator

Posted on the 3rd post of this thread

This indicator has been updated to work on the extra digit platforms plus it is now also MTF so any timeframe can be selected for display.

TSR Weekly

Scrat:
Does anyone know about a weekly range indicator? I ran a search but couldn't find anything so far. I'm currently using one for daily range (#(T_S_R)-Daily Range Calculator .mq4) and I'm really happy with it, but a weekly average would help me a lot. Maybe something similar to TSR?

I have quickly converted the Daily TSR to Weekly this should do what you want

20/05/2007

I have added the Monthly TSR and also altered the Daily & Weekly indicators so that all 3 indicators can now have their Average ranges altered except for the 1 Day/1 Week /1 Month Range which remains unchanged.

t_s_r-daily_range_calculator_.mq4

t_s_r-weekly_range_calculator.mq4

t_s_r-monthly_range_calculator.mq4

18/07/2009

I have updated the code for the extra digit platforms plus made it MTF so that any timeframe can be selected for display, this indicator basically replaces the previous 3 indicators posted above.

t_s_r_mtf_range_calculator.mq4

Simple EA needed - previous highs/lows

Hi,

Can someone help me with an EA that will open a buy/sell order if the price hits the previous candles high/low?

I use the h1 chart and would ideally like to be able to set stop loss, take profit and possibly trailing stop with the EA. Even more beneficial would be an option to set how many pips away from the previous high/low trades should be entered.

Thanks,

Rich.

T_o_r

Thanks CJ for your TOR tool, what is the F-6 means ? and can one rely on the TOR Factor signal for sure 20pips per trade ?

Thanks in advance.

Reason: