Range Indicators - page 11

fxbs:
good research!

TSR was made 4 particular system - what it needed - i don't know about other ranges (mn, w1)

such data normally used as approximation "how far left to go", - "on average- that's it", but you should ask CJA - thanks him 4 the code - i just been curious and expended data real quick to see what it can do - no particular application in mind

Fxbs,

Thank you. Is it possible for you or CJ to tweak the data further to display on a session basis - Asian, Europe and USA?

Again your help is highly appreciated.

Hi.

I am using CJA ( TSR) range indicator v7, and i'm wondering if somebody can help me to adjust it ( I'm not a coder myself) in order to accept the five digit brokers properly.

Files is attached.

Much appreciated

Thx to all

Rabih

Break-out box

Hello,

The BO box showing daily hi-low range for 50 consecutive days .Can anybody please modify this indicator to show everyday pip range on the top of each hi line.

Digit fix

rabih74:
Hi.

I am using CJA ( TSR) range indicator v7, and i'm wondering if somebody can help me to adjust it ( I'm not a coder myself) in order to accept the five digit brokers properly.

Files is attached.

Much appreciated

Thx to all

Rabih

This should do it

t_s_r_signal_alert_alarm_7digits.mq4

Many Thanks

Many, many thanks CJA...

Rabih

Range Indicator v1 - Identify Ranges\Trends Quickly

Based on LinRegSlope by TrendLaboratory but with some improvements -

I GIVE YOU THE ULTIMATE TOOL FOR IDENTIFYING TRENDS AND RANGES!

Interpretation:

While price is Black - price is in range.

When price turns Greentrendis present.

Change 'Length' to control the sensitivity of the indicator.

Download here.

Files:
1.jpg  307 kb
2.jpg  321 kb
3.jpg  294 kb

maybe there is one already

average_range_oh_ol_ohl_hl_oc_w.mq4

i am looking for range indi that would have the average up and average down over say 1 to 30 days . This could be useful in determining overall trend direction and how far you could expect it to go

hi all, is it possible to have an indicator that tells the day (su, mo, tu, we, th, fr, sa) and time of the high and low in each of the past 10 weeks.

thanks in advance

nice indicator!! this what im looking lately, thx !!

Hello I'm looking for and indicator to show the range for each bar.

High -Low

Regards

Beno

Files:
range.gif  51 kb
Reason: