Range Indicators - page 17

i am interested to know as well, was this answered?

fxbs:
QUOTE=cja;205245]I have updated the code in the TSR indicator so that the user can now select any timeframe required, there is a Magic number in the inputs so that must be changed to a different number for each indicator loaded to avoid code conflict.

[ATTACH]]

[ATTACH]]

very nice, CJA! could you tell please, more how risk/reward and max SL numbers been calculated? - even better to show on the chart

max SL - it's max/min margincall price?

Hello Coders

Need an indicator which plot range as horizontal line with bar open line !

Though i search the forum but didn't find with my match so requested here.

The indicator draw bar open line with 6 more lines above and below bar like support and resistance !

( As shown in image )

Wheresupport = bar open - range and resistance = bar open + range and range = n bar (high - low)

It's good if we can chose different period of range through input tab like 5 10 20 50 and also MTF fuction would be great

Just confused about if the indicator plot continuous lines or just current bar line !

PS: In shown image use 50 period range with bar open to plot support and resistance lines

Thanks in advance

Files:
range_3.png  45 kb

secretcode:
Hello Coders

The indicator draw bar open line with 6 more lines above and below bar like support and resistance !

( As shown in image )

Wheresupport = bar open - range and resistance = bar open + range and range = n bar (high - low)

It's good if we can chose different period of range through input tab like 5 10 20 50 and also MTF fuction would be great

Just confused about if the indicator plot continuous lines or just current bar line !

PS: In shown image use 50 period range with bar open to plot support and resistance lines

Thanks in advance

Mladen, Mrtools and All Programmer

Please look at above post !

Is it possible to plot "Range Level" on current bar as mentioned above

Attached range indicators which gives nice info but need that levels on bar !

Any help would be highly appreciated

secretcode

secretcode

The "50 period range" is an average range or average TRUE range (this one : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_true_range) ?

secretcode:
Hello Coders

( As shown in image )

Thanks in advance

PS: try this one - it is using average true range for calculation. You can choose which time frame yu want to use for open and for atr

Files:

mladen:
PS: try this one - it is using average true range for calculation. You can choose which time frame yu want to use for open and for atr

It's a 'average range' (good if we can change periods 5 10 20 50 through input tab)

Thanks for reply and indicator based on atr, it's also a good idea

Files:

secretcode

Here is one based on average range (difference between average range and average true range is not big except in cases when there is a gap - like today)

secretcode:
It's a 'average range' (good if we can change periods 5 10 20 50 through input tab) Thanks for reply and indicator based on atr, it's also a good idea
Files:

mladen:
secretcode Here is one based on average range (difference between average range and average true range is not big except in cases when there is a gap - like today)

Mladen Thanks for your great help and indicators Excellent !

Really appreciated

edit: yes, you are (always) right both indies are almost similar !

secretcode

Hi all coding experts,

Please help adjust this monthHL.mq4 to yearHL.mq4

Thank you and regards,

anton

bullwinkle:
Hello mq4 experts;

trying to achieve two things w/ monthHL.mq4:

1. would like it to draw the current month HL dynamically as well

2. convert to weekly HL.

timeMonth() & Timeday() exists but not TimeWeek()

Any help/ideas would be appreciated.

Cheers !!
Files:
monthhl.mq4  4 kb

MT4 Indicator - range value one bar

Hi Everyone:)

I'm looking mt4 indicator that would alert (preferably by e-mail, but it can be and a message on the platform) to excessive size pipe for one candle (bar) in a suitable TF (Tima Frame).

For example,

Ifon the H4 (time frame 4 hours) one candle (bar) is bigger then 40 pips, I get information by system or by email about this.

It is important to make it possible to edit the number of pips and TF (H1, H4, D1, etc.)

If you have this that indicator I wll be very happy

Thank you and good luck in the Forex

Reason: