Line for Daily High, Low and Close.

Does MT4 have an indicator that will plot a line on a chart showing yesterdays high, low and close?

Thanks. 

Try this

Regards Kate 

<Ex4 file deleted>

kate682:

Try this

Regards Kate 

Hi Kate! Do you have indicator similiar like this but only showing High-Low for previous Weekly and Monthly candlesticks? I mean the indicator draws lines to mark for every candle's High-Low on monthly and weekly

husinabdul:
Hi Kate! Do you have indicator similiar like this but only showing High-Low for previous Weekly and Monthly candlesticks? I mean the indicator draws lines to mark for every candle's High-Low on monthly and weekly
That Indicator is not realistic, therefore, trading chart will be filled with a horizontal line.
And then, in the Chart timeframe smaller than D1, you may not be able to see the horizontal line of High and Low price from previous Weekly and Monthly timeframes.

Roberto Jacobs:
That Indicator is not realistic, therefore, trading chart will be filled with a horizontal line.
And then, in the Chart timeframe smaller than D1, you may not be able to see the horizontal line of High and Low price from previous Weekly and Monthly timeframes.
No, you still can see the lines depending how many bar's high-low of weekly/monthly that you marked

husinabdul:
No, you still can see the lines depending how many bar's high-low of weekly/monthly that you marked
It's up to you, but in my opinion useless

Roberto Jacobs:
It's up to you, but in my opinion useless
yep for some people maybe this is useless, but I need it

yes it has

try this...

Daily, Weekly, Mothnly

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/14106
Candle SnR
Candle SnR
  • votes: 14
  • Siti Latifah