TwinBlade 5mint System - page 7

dznmrd:
Thanks a lot Santa, and i also noticed these are different arrows and not the synergy based arrows in the synergy post.

Its base on your system.

If Heiken is up and TDI is cross up and ITrend too then put arrow up.

An vise versa for short.

For DiemTrader

I like 1hr and I prefer 4 hrs.

To robp

I trade the signal and I take profit when Iam satisifed.

Like amanitell...

But I keep all time small part of my trade if is big move.

Exemple : I trade 1 lot at 20 pips I take 0.9 lots out

if the rest of my trade make 100 pips whit 0.1 lots its good for me.

1 - 20 pips @ 0.9 = 180$

2 - 100 pips @ 0.1 = 100$

Total of my trade = 280$

But the most important is money management. Depend your starting capital !!

PipeTrader

PipeTrader:
New indicators for a NEW YEAR !!

these blade arrows look like they might repaint - can you confirm whether they do or not?

Thanks

Very Good

Pipetrader,

I really like this version of the system - thank you. In fact, I do actually like the MTF version, as the higher timeframe can be used for trend continuation.

Just one thing - do you think it is possible to add optional parameters to the signal so that you can choose when the arrow comes? What I am thinking of is that at the moment we use the cut down TDI, just looking at the cross of the yellow line. I wonder if it may be more profitable to allow the user to choose to add the parameter of crossing the 50 line as well (from the original TDI).

Regards,

Paul.

system

Dear Guys and Dznmrd,

Happy New Year and good trading during the year!

Unfortunatelly I can not see in the system something new. As for me the system is the same as SYNERGY.

Regards.

amani:
Guys you Just keep looking for New indicators and doing this and doing that to me all of you do not have dicipline and sticking to one thing and one thing Only back to basics. Sorry about my comments but I am leaving this room not for me and by the way its about how many pips you make I make 20 pips a day I can leverage $100/pip thats $2000/ day so you do not need 200 and 300 and 1000 pips a week thanks guys and good luck on your searching for another indicators.

Amani, we have all been down that road where we would invest 50lots on leverage on a 10,000$ account...be happy for a few days with 10-20pips and say we are making big shot in forex and suddenly when things backfire...we would lose our asses on it.

The emphasis in twinblade is to invest small and make more pips. If you dont like that, all i can say is that your a hit-n-run kinda trader whos lookin for a 10-20 pip run a day (Which even the twinblade can do everyday if your smart).

But im in a division who sees growing small lots with big pips to make big money, less risk that way

madmitch:
these blade arrows look like they might repaint - can you confirm whether they do or not? Thanks

1. that's for you to confirm

2. arrows designed only to help (2assist, like alerts), but you should trade system - it signals and rules

PipeTrader:
New indicators for a NEW YEAR !!

PT, you sure entry from chanel low (not hi) a god idea?

if (ha_open < ha_close){

if ((ha_close >= iMA(NULL, 0, MA_Period , 0, MODE_SMMA, PRICE_LOW, i) - 1* Point )

sig_up = ha_low - 10* Point;

but then you should use another filter (rules) on the range or big stops on entrys at retracements (against you)

pict: entry signals w&w/o pc(mahilo chanl), equal other conditions

Files:

PipeTrader:
Hello every one !

There is my last contribution for this month.

I will trade this system and I post my results a the end of the month.

I replace the I_trend for Vasily pip sniper from ServerUang

What do you thing abouth the yellow dots to place your stop lost?

thanks, PT

what do you mean " For this month"! !?

good idea, and if put sigs on Sl from haopen we might have them both

i llke sw the best

Hello every one !

There is my last contribution for now.

I will trade this system and I post my results at the end of the month.

What do you thing abouth the yellow dots to place your stop lost ?

PipeTrader:
Hello every one !

There is my last contribution for now.

I will trade this system and I post my results at the end of the month.

What do you thing abouth the yellow dots to place your stop lost ?

Thanks for the nice looking indies.

It would be greatly appreciated if a summary on how to enter and exit based on this system is posted here.

pjo

Reason: