CCI Woodie like - page 15

Well, the only difference with another Pivots is the Pivot calculation, rest S & R is the same.

Woodie Pivot = ( H + L + 2 x C ) / 4

Common/Camarilla/Fibonacci Pivot = ( H + L + C ) / 3

So, if you need GMT correction here it's

Files:

fxbs:
Right, - allways check if you posting latest one

If the posted version will be the last we are going to have problems.

Last version often belongs to Elite section.

sorry guys, didn't know i'm cousing a problem, thanks for the help.

400396:
sorry guys, didn't know i'm cousing a problem, thanks for the help.

Forget about it. Please, test the indicator

CCI_Woodies_Lnx_v6

CCI_Woodies_Paterns_v1.mq4 CCI_Woodies_Lnx_v6 How to use.1 2 3 4 5 6 7meanings?Merry Christmas!

MTlove:
CCI_Woodies_Paterns_v1.mq4 CCI_Woodies_Lnx_v6 How to use.1 2 3 4 5 6 7meanings?Merry Christmas!

v1, v2 etc is just for version control. v6 means it has more or different features than v5.

Patterns indicators have their ouwn CCI included and Woodies_Lnx_vX is not needed.

Syngery Of CCI Cross Indicator

Could someone make an indicator that's sole purpose

it to tell you when more than 1 of your entered

cci are crossing 0 at the same time!!?

I want to enter 4 CCI into an indicator and this indicator will alert when 2 OR MORE of them cross 0 at the exact same candle. IE 5, 15, 50 and 100 when

2 or more of them cross 0 at the same candle and close crossed thru 0

on the same candle this indicator will pop up alert, alarm and paint

an arrow, up arrow on the chart for a cross up thru 0 and a down arrow

for a cross down thru 0.

Can someone do.. you would be pleasantly surprised how

good multiple CCI 0 cross opportunities can be.. especially

1hr and up time frames its great and would be perfect if I had

an indicator that could alert me to such so when I have all

my pairs up I wont miss them!

Man rushing..sorry that is Synergy of CCI Cross Indicator! lol

PS: I hope this is an ok place to post this.. this is a great

CCI thread I was hoping it would kindle interest!

show on the charts what do you mean - show this seup is working and you worked on this idea

drop on same window few ccis, cet max/min the same - an you good

another way - put few woodies in same window, set periods and lines differenty, etc.

Woodie CCi

I heard this same comment from my friend, she is saying that Woodie cannot trade due to some reason.

However, my experience with him is that he never use CCi to trade forex before. He knows nothing about forex market, he place his assumption that index, stocks and all other financial market are the same. So much so that you can blindly follow his indicators without even having to look at the price chart.

To be fair to him, I still appreciate his works on the CCi, but the things is you cannot use his method for trading forex, you will go bankrupt.

Kenny Rogers:
Woodie is a fraud. Period.

He can't trade. He takes in money that was given for charity.

He is as big of a bastard that I know.

Scum would be another word I would use.

yyc196:
I heard this same comment from my friend, she is saying that Woodie cannot trade due to some reason.

However, my experience with him is that he never use CCi to trade forex before. He knows nothing about forex market, he place his assumption that index, stocks and all other financial market are the same. So much so that you can blindly follow his indicators without even having to look at the price chart.

To be fair to him, I still appreciate his works on the CCi, but the things is you cannot use his method for trading forex, you will go bankrupt.

I don't know. I've spent not few hours on woodie trading room long time ago and I saw it instructors drawing the patterns by hand and catching the moves. That's why I've started with the indicator.

Maybe, a system not suitable for all is a good answer. Besides, a system not suitable for all brokers. Besides a system not suitable for all accounts.

Reason: