Elite indicators :) - page 565

traderdp:
mladen,

Thanks for the technical explanation to my question.

Sorry for my utter lack of tech savy. Is it possible to bypass this problem by changing the "object" or symbol from an arrow already used in current time frame to a different object such as a square or a triangle or a circle, or anything else possible, to allow 2 or hopefully all 3 different time frames of this same indicator that I like to use in the same indicator window.

Again I'm sorry for my lack of tech knowledge and need to ask stupid questions.

thanks once again for all your very kind help.

traderdp

David

David

Here is this version. It can now show arrows in the sub-window as well as in the main window and you can put 2 (or more) in the same sub-window now

mladen:
David Here is this version. It can now show arrows in the sub-window as well as in the main window and you can put 2 (or more) in the same sub-window now

mladen,

Once again you continue to amaze us with your unique and uncanny ability to defy programming limitations and somehow create miracles when asked to. Thank you so very much for taking precious time out from your hectic schedule to help me.

I do have one question though. On current time frames arrows do seem to correspond to visual line crosses (a cross of the 2 main lines - in color tab #2 and #3) but on higher time frames it seems that the cross arrows do not seem to correspond to the visual line crosses.

Is that for some reason I'm not aware of, or am I doing something wrong? I' ll put up a picture of M5 time frame on current M1 chart.

thanks again for everything.

traderdp

David

Files:

traderdp:
mladen,

Once again you continue to amaze us with your unique and uncanny ability to defy programming limitations and somehow create miracles when asked to. Thank you so very much for taking precious time out from your hectic schedule to help me.

I do have one question though. On current time frames arrows do seem to correspond to visual line crosses (a cross of the 2 main lines - in color tab #2 and #3) but on higher time frames it seems that the cross arrows do not seem to correspond to the visual line crosses.

Is that for some reason I'm not aware of, or am I doing something wrong? I' ll put up a picture of M5 time frame on current M1 chart.

thanks again for everything.

traderdp

David

David

To see exactly where arrows have to be, set the interpolate to false and all will be clear. Arrows are on right places only interpolation changes the visual perception where the crosses should be

Thanks ever so much Sno. Just what I wanted, but now I have to pay for the indicator and it is not even from TSD but from you as a private trader? How does that work?

Could someone enlighten us on this new policy plse?

mladen:
David To see exactly where arrows have to be, set the interpolate to false and all will be clear. Arrows are on right places only interpolation changes the visual perception where the crosses should be

mladen,

Thank you again and again for your precise and succinct explanations.

Your enormous reservoir of wisdom and continued willingness to teach to folks like me is beyond inspirational.

In the future, I will try much harder not to waste your precious time by more thoroughly thinking out my questions prior to posting them.

traderdp

David

Hi Valeo, not sure what you mean.

Been coding and testing alot lately, and when I need my mind to clear or am waiting on some tests, I try to help others here on the forum.

As far as I am concerned, all the work I post here is "free".

Snowski:
Hi Valeo, not sure what you mean.

Been coding and testing alot lately, and when I need my mind to clear or am waiting on some tests, I try to help others here on the forum.

As far as I am concerned, all the work I post here is "free".

Hi Snowski,

I have also asked the same question, this is what happens when I try to download an indicator in the elite or exclusive sections and I suspect it is the same thing Valeo has discovered.

Rregards CJA

Files:
tsd.jpg  60 kb

Perhaps it has something to do with the new forum structure:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/187584

If you have noticed that elite and advanced elite section names and threads are visible to you now, it is not an error.

We decided that the basic access to those sections is going to be allowed to all registered users, with some restrictions. You can see the contents of all the sections now but the download is not for free from those sections (now you do not need to be a monthly or longer term subscriber to be able to download a single file - you can decide to do that just for one single file). It is still cheaper to be subscriber if you wish to download all the files or to download more files at once, but this way allows decisions for both ways of files downloading and is an answer for numerious requests for "I want only this or only that" kind of questions

In the near future there will be some more changes (that is why those points and credits appeared at your data) but it will be explained due time what will it be used for and how each and every registered user of TSD will be able to benefit from those too.

Cheers, Snow.

ValeoFX:
Thanks ever so much Sno. Just what I wanted, but now I have to pay for the indicator and it is not even from TSD but from you as a private trader? How does that work? Could someone enlighten us on this new policy plse?

The things that I know :

Members of elite and advanced elite section will not have to pay for any download from those sections (since they already payed for being members). If you are asked to pay, it should be reported and developers are going to correct it.

All that is a part o a broader changes (including a system where content makers are going to be awarded) but that system will be explained when it is ready for usage by any of the TSD registered users

So that is not "new policy". It is adding some new options into the existing set of options

Thanks Mladen. Appreciate hearing from you.

Who do I contact? I see that CJA (one of our most revered traders, programmer and contibutors) have the same problem and I do not want to lose his expertise either.

Best wishes.

Reason: