Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 49

In which way EAs are activated?

Hi,

the EAs reside on server side or on client side? In other words as an EA to be activated the PC must be always on?

Thank you

Client side, MT4 platform must be on, so yes. PC too

Computing P (L) ??

If I have my account denominated in US Dollars and I gain 10 pips in each of the pairs listed below........how many dollars do I gain and how is it computed?

EURUSD

GBPCHF

AUDCAD

Thanks

ellhn:
Hi,

the EAs reside on server side or on client side? In other words as an EA to be activated the PC must be always on?

Thank you

If the pc isn't on then your EA can't put in new pending orders.

However the existing pending orders (wich have been placed by the EA) will be traded because they are already loaded on the server of the broker.

Date/Time of the bar

Hi,

What is the function that will return the date/time of the bar? For example, I have found bars that have stochastic value above 80 (overbought) on 4hrly chart over a 2 years. I would like to find the date/time of those bars.

Regards,

Toyogo

to develop EA

hi there,

warmest greetings from sunny MALAYSIA !!!!!

good day.... i 'm seeking help as to how to develop EA for FX trading in MT4 platform....i'd appreciate it very very much of your kind assistance..

thanking you guys in advance...

thanks and best regards,

kokbarry

Pips/profit

The right column in the Terminal portion of the MT4 platform displays the profit. Can Profit be displayed as "pips' rather than real money?

Bill

Fonts

How do I make numbers in the vertical scale part of the chart larger?

So evidently there's no way to increase size of the number font?

manual for , 07 Divergence Trader Ron 7

pls i will like you to help me with the manual for this indicator.

07 Divergence Trader Ron 7 .

Reason: