Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 54

bmitnik:

(Some .exe also do not like to fit in.)

stay away from .exe files ...

matrixebiz:
142 views and no-one knows why we trade pairs, weird

Hello,

I hope you got an answer, if not let me know, I will try and simplify it.

Kind thoughts

Currenex

Dear Lady Forex

It seems your knowledge is extensive , so can you please explain to me what is the difference between MT4 and Currenex ?

Thanks

How to plot execution on the chart?

I have search the forum but could not find how to plot execution on my charts on MT4, but this feature is available on ninja trader chart.

Does anyone knows how to go about plotting the entries and exits of trade executions?

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you ,

Well Metatrader is very popular and is a great platform, Currenex Platform however has lower spread then MT4, faster execution, is great for scalping, and has high liquidity....

Hope that answers your question,

I have question about MT4 functionality but they are different ones. I hear it can be used on mobiles and PDAs ... so I want to know if for a mobile version one has to buy MT4? I mean is there a fee for this specific version ? How does it run on mobile - any one using it ? Can custom indicators be added to mobile too ? Hope my questions get answered here !

Thanks

Display two time frames

Would someone tell me, please, how I can display a 1H and 4H charts side by side.

Thanks,

KeithN

Simple. In MT4, open both charts, click on the "restore down" button on both of them, and then resize them using the bottom right of the chart's window.

KeithN:
Would someone tell me, please, how I can display a 1H and 4H charts side by side.

Thanks,

KeithN

In Metatrader:

click on File - New Chart and create the symbol/pair.

Chart with your pair will be opened (H1 timeframe by default).

You can select any timeframe for your chart:

Then open second chart for the other pair (or for the same pair - for any pair). Select timeframe.

After you finsh with the charts and timeframes - do as on the image below:

Display two time frames

Thank you fxvoilaa

KeithN

Reason: