Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 48

joshatt:
Hi, In MT4's Linestudy toolbar, there're several default arrows, but they're not the arrows I frenquently use. Is it possible to change them? I know how to change a single arrow, but how could I make it default?

Right click over toolbar and select Customize

Linuxser:
Right click over toolbar and select Customize

I can see "Arrows", but can't see the submenu....

For example, I wanna change "Thumbs Up" to another Wingdings arrow.

MT4 Multi-Session

Can I run the MT4 Client and the MT4 Multi-Session at the same time and not have duplicate trades? I think the MT4 Multi-Session will just monitor the action in the MT4 Client but just want to confirm this.

what is best auto trading software available ?

Hello there...

I was wondering if

one of the pro traders could mention some good reliable

auto trading software ?

regards

tradersu

What do you mean by "auto trading software"? Like MetaTrader EAs?!?

Setting MT4 access to all brokers

Hi all,

How to setting the MT4 terminal to access all brokers (broker using MT4) in 1 terminal

Thanks

Insert other MT4 brokers server to MT4 config folders.

Guide for beginner

where should i start from if i want to create my own EA? i have programming experience before....

any idea where i can refer to???? how to use those editor ? i want to create like, it auto trade at certain time, then set it take profit , stop loss, and how much to trade.. thanks for help

Look at the first post of this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706

hi, i wanted to create my own EA, this is how it work.... i want to make it auto trade, need to check the time, when is the time, it will insert a trade with take profit and stop loss..any idea how to start it. but the way i'm programmer for web based system. I need guidelines to start this EA programming in MT.. thanks

Reason: