Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 42

Connection status info

What exactly means that numbers on the right lower corner of the MT platform near connection status indicator... for example 5320/2 kB ?

mql

try mql ....strategis.........,may be..............

Doubled up

Hi

Just recently one of indicators that has a pop up alert window has started putting 2 of the same alerts through at exactly the same time, strange I thought but ok no harm done. Today my news feed started working (hasn't worked for 2 months) and it is doing the same thing.

Has anyone else experienced this and/or any ideas on cause or solution?

Cheers

Swagman

swagman1:
Hi

Just recently one of indicators that has a pop up alert window has started putting 2 of the same alerts through at exactly the same time, strange I thought but ok no harm done. Today my news feed started working (hasn't worked for 2 months) and it is doing the same thing.

Has anyone else experienced this and/or any ideas on cause or solution?

Cheers

Swagman

Did you check if indicator is twice attached?

Hi Linuxser,

Just checked one attachment only. Seems strange that the news feed is doing the same, do you think a re-download may fix?

Cheers

Swagman

Color change to the Bid Line

hello all, sorry abaut my stupet q but how can i make a Color change to the Bid Line? i have black background and i can't see it or change it/

pls help

tnx all

Draggable pending order lines

I vaguely remember reading a thread about draggable pending order lines like they have at FXCM's trade station. Does mt 4 have this function? can anybody point me to where a script for this may be?

Most common EA's

I'm looking into trading with Expert Advisors but don't know too much about MT4. Are there a few EA's that are most common? Maybe a few patterns that are very well known? I'd appreciate any response.

Thanks

Vtrader

hi

hi you can learn MT4 operation first ..just open their help files...then use simple EA ..like MA cross EA ..or learn about mql here..

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Metatrader Interface Problem

I've been having this problem for a couple of weeks now . Everytime I login, the toolbars, marketwatch, navigator are missing and I have to open all of them one by one. How do I configure the interface back to its default settings.

Reason: