Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 64

Forex-TSD did not send emails either to me during the last couple of days. I think it was a general failure but it has been fixed.

Well, maybe one order per trading period would be right. I would love it if you coded it into the EA with a switch so the user could decide what is the most convenient for him/her.

MrPip:
A follow up to prior post. Another possibility is to only place a trade if a reverse signal occurs. After a buy only allow sell in same trade session, after sell only allow buy. Robert

Well, this is a solution as well.

The thing is that I had days (or at least one day - as far as I can recall) when there were two profitable trades to the same direction.

That was the problem we talked about long time ago and needs to be sloved !! if a delay was interduced to stop the second trade we will see less losses in DIN, as looking in the way DIN trades or in the history of the DIN backtests we will always see when we have one loss trade it will be followed by another trade.

A delay could be a solution, or maybe one trade per session or if we want more of the DIN then we know that DIN opens one trade when the market conditions are right, why don't we use these conditions to triger a more aggressive EA like 10point3 to make the trades on that session. Mainly start 10point3 and stop it bases on the sell or buy signals from the DIN ? is that possible ?

I am still testing the DIN but what I have noticed is what I said above :

1- When we lose one trade its mostly followed by another loss trade due to the fact when DIN close a trade it opens another trade.

2-Its kind of slow waiting for 1 trade per day, and it takes long time to close, so why not use DIN to trigger the 10point3 to enter in the market as buy only or sell only, we know 10point3 makes much more trades so if we know the right market move then we can direct 10point3 to generate profit only ?

having said that I think i owe mrtools an apology as he suggested eariler to use 10point3 with the DIN at start but since I hate 10point3, as its very risky, I shut the door off his face, I am sorry, I was wrong it seems he saw something at the start I did not see... maybe we can make frantacech on the first page come true, by using an aggressive trading system like 10point3 with the signals generated from the DIN or ISAKAS system !!!

Mrpip did a great job on the DIN but some tweak are required ...

-----------------

Mrpip I send you an email : you never came back to me on the ang_autchCh indicator ?

ang_autchCH indicator

MiniMe,

I do not remember the email. Could you send it again?

Robert

MiniMe:

-----------------

Mrpip I send you an email : you never came back to me on the ang_autchCh indicator ?

order delay

MrPip:
A follow up to prior post. Another possibility is to only place a trade if a reverse signal occurs. After a buy only allow sell in same trade session, after sell only allow buy. Robert

Today I experienced two losses just one after another. The order direction was different. Please look at the image attached.

Files:

chrisstoff:
Today I experienced two losses just one after another. The order direction was different. Please look at the image attached.

As I said Chrisstoff this is not a problem in DIN this is a problem in most of the EAs ,think of it as one big player is trying to reverse the market signals and cause a loss to small traders ... it might not be the case but think of it like that ... the solution is after the first loss we should wait before we trade .... you will notice this kind of behavior on most of the EA ..

Mrpip thanks a lot I will resend the email, but I need to run some more tests before I asked you to code that system.. I am now at work I will send you an email to explain further

MiniMe:
As I said Chrisstoff this is not a problem in DIN this is a problem in most of the EAs ,think of it as one big player is trying to reverse the market signals and cause a loss to small traders ... it might not be the case but think of it like that ... the solution is after the first loss we should wait before we trade .... you will notice this kind of behavior on most of the EA ..

Mrpip thanks a lot I will resend the email, but I need to run some more tests before I asked you to code that system.. I am now at work I will send you an email to explain further

Cool, I like to see you guys are still working on perfecting this system. I used DIN a while ago but dropped it since it was loosing way to often. Hopefully you guys can get this thing fixed. Good luck guys. If you get something soon, I'll forward test for you and post my results. Maybe instead of merging DIN and 10p3 maybe merge 10p3 and PacMan. PacMan seems to be doing better than 10p3. Maybe

MiniMe:
Another equest since no one is asking for anything ... Can we use the news indicators to avoid trades insted of the market trading hours ? ... some of the trades are opened during the news and it takes ages for those trades to close, when using pairs like EU/US or GBP/US ? is it possible ?

Were can i get the news indicators tks

Never mind

Files:
ffcal_v05.mq4  41 kb

Is Dolly this simple?

The Dolly graphics attracted me to this project, because they are spectacular. However, I now have a better understanding of the system; and I am a bit puzzled about something.

Dolly appears to be a system of entering a trade when price moves from the pivot (or the Open) by 20 pips (the default) and taking profits at 20 and 30 pips beyond the entry, plain and simple - end of story. Am I correct about that, or am I missing a finer point?

If that is the case, why hasn't someone put together a simple EA that could be tested. With the excellent programming skills I see displayed on the forum, I'm thinking I must be missing something in the logic.

harooki2:
The Dolly graphics attracted me to this project, because they are spectacular. However, I now have a better understanding of the system; and I am a bit puzzled about something.

Dolly appears to be a system of entering a trade when price moves from the pivot (or the Open) by 20 pips (the default) and taking profits at 20 and 30 pips beyond the entry, plain and simple - end of story. Am I correct about that, or am I missing a finer point?

If that is the case, why hasn't someone put together a simple EA that could be tested. With the excellent programming skills I see displayed on the forum, I'm thinking I must be missing something in the logic.

Think of the DIN 2.4 as more than one EA, there are different indicators used in the DIN and you can simply trun them on or off ( chose 1 for on and 0 for off), some of the Dolly indicators are used by the DIN so you can turn them on and turn everything else off and do the test.

I am sorry AQUILEZ, I just saw your post, I am glad you found the news indicators.

Good luck

Alan

Reason: