SkyDART - page 13

Hi,Thesource,

If you wrote the EA and posted it here,I could forward test it and report it here.

Ea

Hi wujun

I will start a new thread under MetaTrader 4 EA's

I will keep post 1 updated with the links

Thanks for the support

EA for Skydart

thesource:
Hi wujun

I will start a new thread under MetaTrader 4 EA's

I will keep post 1 updated with the links

Thanks for the support

I have already written an ea for this strategy. My development system was down for over a week and I am finally back up and running. I have a few more details to code before the ea is complete. I will post tomorrow or Wednesday.

It has code for mini or standard account, mm based on percent of account, and unique magic number based on symbol and timeframe.

I also need to check if any of the rules have changed since I wrote version 1.

It currently used Waddah (100, 40, true, 5, 5) , EMA (34) and CCI (34).

The method actually uses xpMA but the indicator is only using EMA 34.

I also coded the Waddah indicator as a function in the EA.

Robert

Ea

Hi MrPIP

I am glad your are still here, I saw you were busy on alot of other projects on the site. It great news to hear from your development. I will wait then for your EA and compare it to my thoughts.

But if I think of it then someone has already done it Thank God

Okay, I cant wait

Ea

Hi MrPip,

Thanks for your great work! If still need work, I would like to help you to develop the EA. I was thinking to start to build an EA from scratch, but if you already are working on it, maybe I can help you somehow.

I'm C++ programmer, but used mql4 for just a few lines of code (until now); so not very experienced in mql4...

I like very much Waddah_Attar_Explosion indicator because it's filtering very well the flat market and give good signals to entry on trend.

But don't like it because many times don't give the alert as required. The conclusion, I need the EA...

Kindly Regards,

Manu

MrPip:
I have already written an ea for this strategy. My development system was down for over a week and I am finally back up and running. I have a few more details to code before the ea is complete. I will post tomorrow or Wednesday.

It has code for mini or standard account, mm based on percent of account, and unique magic number based on symbol and timeframe.

I also need to check if any of the rules have changed since I wrote version 1.

It currently used Waddah (100, 40, true, 5, 5) , EMA (34) and CCI (34).

The method actually uses xpMA but the indicator is only using EMA 34.

I also coded the Waddah indicator as a function in the EA.

Robert

What happened with skydart ea development? Seems so promising. Please keep us updated.

Waddah Settings

Has someone determined the optimal settings for Waddah Attar?

Hello can someone say best settings for TF30 minutes for Waddah Attar Explosion and Waddah Attar Trend indicators.

Thanks very much

Settings for Waddah

hi Guys.

The Waddah was developed for 30 min and 1H TF.

According to Waddah in a mail he send me, the current default settings are the ones he optimised for these frames.

Hope it helps

thesource:
hi Guys.

The Waddah was developed for 30 min and 1H TF.

According to Waddah in a mail he send me, the current default settings are the ones he optimised for these frames.

Hope it helps

hi man

Could you please post default settings here, coz i am developing my system according these indicators and couple of other that i tested 2-3 month. So man please Waddah Attar Explosion and Waddah Attar Trend please default setting coz i am worried I mixed up something

Reason: