Need HELP with swing trading...

Hey guys. :)
I'm using your site for a some time now, but registered just now so this is my first post.
I would appreciate your inside and help if possible.
I am trading forex for about 18 months now and doing pretty good so far.
Mostly I trade swings on daily charts with only couple indicators.
For entry I use CCI ( 30 ) indicator, when it crosses from above +100 line in downward motion I take a short position and
when it crosses from below -100 to above I take long position...
So this set up works pretty well for entry signal, but...
But it still gives too much false signals.
Maybe someone can help me and tell how to filter out false signals the best way?
I'm searching for something that would help me with trade entering, so I don't take a trade too soon because of fale signals.
I trade only swings(on daily charts), so on most currency pairs I take on average not more than 1 trade a month.
I would love your help guys, I'm still pretty new to forex so any help is very appreciated.
Good luck to you all and thank you! :)
P.S. Sorry if I wrote something wrong.

Coyots32:
Hey guys. :)
I'm using your site for a some time now, but registered just now so this is my first post.
I would appreciate your inside and help if possible.
I am trading forex for about 18 months now and doing pretty good so far.
Mostly I trade swings on daily charts with only couple indicators.
For entry I use CCI ( 30 ) indicator, when it crosses from above +100 line in downward motion I take a short position and
when it crosses from below -100 to above I take long position...
So this set up works pretty well for entry signal, but...
But it still gives too much false signals.
Maybe someone can help me and tell how to filter out false signals the best way?
I'm searching for something that would help me with trade entering, so I don't take a trade too soon because of fale signals.
I trade only swings(on daily charts), so on most currency pairs I take on average not more than 1 trade a month.
I would love your help guys, I'm still pretty new to forex so any help is very appreciated.
Good luck to you all and thank you! :)
P.S. Sorry if I wrote something wrong.

If you explain with illustration picture,how you using cci,might be help understand .... beside might be some one get help by your picture :)

mntiwana:

If you explain with illustration picture,how you using cci,might be help understand .... beside might be some one get help by your picture :)

Ok, I will do that in future. Didn't thought about that. 

I'm taking trades exactly like in your picture. I would take short position in 2016.08.25 when CCI (30) crosses +100 line from above to below and long position 2016.10.27 when CCI crosses -100 line from below to above...

But sometime CCI (30) gives signal to early...

Maybe someone can give me better ideas for how to enter the trade or how to avoid entering to soon...

Coyots32:

Ok, I will do that in future. Didn't thought about that. 

I'm taking trades exactly like in your picture. I would take short position in 2016.08.25 when CCI (30) crosses +100 line from above to below and long position 2016.10.27 when CCI crosses -100 line from below to above...

But sometime CCI (30) gives signal to early...

Maybe someone can give me better ideas for how to enter the trade or how to avoid entering to soon...

come down on lower TF and look in other lower TFs when to enter/exit,at least experts and seniors says like this.
Reason: