FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 965

We are not here to compare notes. We are here to discuss market situations.)

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016

sxww, 2016.09.16 09:53

Да мне как то глубоко, говорил что тягать сюда свои сделки тупо, оно никому кроме тебя не надо. На других для разнообразия посмотри, тех кто по делу, у них нет сделок на скринах.

Давай все будем сюда тягать такие "иформативные" картинки и можно разбегаться

sxww
:

"informative" pictures

This picture is the stupidest. I do not understand what for. I have made 10,000 out of 100 on the demo, so what?

The real trades and what we get are much more interesting to look at. I make 1000% on the demo for fun and no questions asked.

sterva:

That's the stupidest picture ever. I do not understand what it is for. I have made 10,000 out of 100 on the demo, so what?

The real trades and what we get are much more interesting to look at. I have made 1000% on the demo for fun and no questions asked.

I have never used them and I have not got any info about them. Nothing.

You donot need such pictures:
We don't need such pictures. We are not here to measure each other's pips. We are here to discuss market situations I think)))

Not the market situation but the trading methods.

Lesorub:

to the truth 105 p.

Ilya, please send me the indicator that you have on the screenshot. (on the state of the positions)

Truth hurts one's eyes, the other prays to God...

what's wrong with you guys?

trade in a positive way, post deals, discuss them, take advice, work together, everyone will be better off...

Lesorub:

He knows...

see kiwilunya

Head and shoulders in weeks).

Roman Busarov:
Ilya, please send me the indicator that you have on the screenshot. (by the state of the positions)
No pity, it's standard in Insta's terminal...
Files:

sterva:

That's the stupidest picture ever. I don't understand what it's for. I have made 10,000 out of 100 on the demo, so what?

The real trades and what we get are much more interesting to look at. I have made 1000% on the demo for fun and no questions asked.

My balance shows that we have not got pips (i.e. few orders). We see that some orders were closed on margin, but there are very few of them - about 20%.

Since it is not a scalping trade, there are no "dead trades" with the probability 0.9.

Very good trade and an example to follow.

sterva:
Head and shoulders in weeks)

900 p. stroke, TR 8687...

such is she, head and shoulders...

new-rena:

We can see from the balance - it is not pips (few orders), there are no losing orders. We can see that some orders were closed by a Buy, but there are very few of them - about 20%.

Since this is not a scalping trade, there are no "dead trades".

Very good trade and an example to follow.

And what does it give us? Alright, I'll do something more primitive (I'll read about Oyla).
Reason: