Ivan`s trading style - page 21

RCI = Spearman

RCI = Spearman This is same indicater..

Today I got alots win on 3 level trading. I actually only followed "3" is great. therefore, I could hava nice dinner with friend. Thank you.

Files:
1.jpg  571 kb

hello

Jessica keough:
can you share the spareman sogo?

were s the tpl

brother shogo can u explain your entr rules and exit rules pls

Shogo:
RCI = Spearman This is same indicater.. Today I got alots win on 3 level trading. I actually only followed "3" is great. therefore, I could hava nice dinner with friend. Thank you.

domo arigato gozaimasu shogo san...

Thank you TRO

TheRumpledOne:
I enhanced the Trade What You See indicator to display for a user defined time frame.

thanks tro.. is there anything else u can enhance here? ur work is truly appreciated

hi..can i know how to set indicator "trade what i see" to be the picture above? i try to put that indicator at 1 H but that indicator only appear for TF 1H..how can i get this indicator appear 15M or 1 day at 1 H chart?

_TRO_Dashboard_UpDn

Many of the indicators return a value of 1 for Up and 0 for Down.

I created a version of the TRO FX DASHBOARD that displays the direction of any external indicator.

Remember:

1) mode, the last parameter in the string, is the buffer number for the value you want.

2) you have to set the up/down inputs to match the indicator you are calling. Sometimes, down = -1 and eq = 0.

Jessica keough:
hi..can i know how to set indicator "trade what i see" to be the picture above? i try to put that indicator at 1 H but that indicator only appear for TF 1H..how can i get this indicator appear 15M or 1 day at 1 H chart?

did u take a look at the input?

I enhanced the Trade What You See indicator to display for a user defined time frame.

Reason: