My simple 20 pips. - page 17

well..you could ask someone to make a MTF step_MA that would be easier ..whish i could help but i don't know a thing about it..i like your strategy specialy the simplecity keep up the good work

cementman:
well..you could ask someone to make a MTF step_MA that would be easier ..whish i could help but i don't know a thing about it..i like your strategy specialy the simplecity keep up the good work

here you go,

Just save the following indicator to indicator directory ( same directory as N_StepMA_1_Email.mq4 ), then attached it on the existing chart ( gbpusd - m30 ), it will display StepMA with timeframe 60 minutes on 30 minutes chart

popok sakti

Files:

omelette:
OK, I found the bug I think (let me know if I'm wrong) and got it to arrow past bars. Again, any problems, let me know.... Forgot to add, you can download from post #127

Thanks alot omelette

PipeTrader:
Before Omelette's indicator. I have a frend whit problem to reconize my signal.

I make that for him.

First - Trade all time on the side of the StepMA. Whit the Force Index.

But I put a filter for him.

1 hour StepMA whit the same parameters of 30 minutes.

Take a look on this 2 screens.

This help him a lot...

Yes for sure he lose some small 20 pips but is all times on the good side.

PipeTrader

PS.: it's not verry good but can help you to take a decision.

Thanks alot PipeTrader,

All your informations are very helpful

Piptrader

First I would like to say "THANKS" for sharing your concept here. I have been reading and watching from the first original thread. But I must admit I am slightly confused on the entrance portion. OMELETE HAS DONE FINE JOB WITH THE INDICATOR AND DESERVES THANKS ALSO.

Rest of post deleted answered by downloading new revisioned edition of omelette's at post 127

Signal

Long at 3:00 EST at 1.9511 any body else?

20 pips simple as that

Wow

Did that work nice seen 29 profit set stop loss at 20 profit 1.931stopped out 20 profit. Thank you guys...

forex1man:
Long at 3:00 EST at 1.9511 any body else?

Yes I am late a bit... Im going @ 1.9514.

Nway.. I got 20 pips in the poket @ 3:15 am.

PipeTrader

forex1man:
Did that work nice seen 29 profit set stop loss at 20 profit 1.931stopped out 20 profit. Thank you guys...

went long at 1.9514, took 20 quality pips

Thank you PipeTrader for sharing this strategy