My simple 20 pips. - page 13

I can answer that one - it closed because of the extra logic from post#71. It'll look for three increases in FI as long as there are all above -0.03 (to close a sell order).

An option for that specific rule might be to increase the level to -0.1 for example. So maybe FI(3rd Candle)<-0.1 and FI(3rd candle)<FI(2nd Candle) and FI(2nd candle)<FI(ist candle).

PipeTrader:
Thanks Robert !

Can you help me whit this problem ?

The PipeTrader_Safer_v4 close a trade in negative on Fev. 8.

In manualy on the same trade I make 50 pips on my real accont !

Can you or sombody fix that for me or tell me how I can fix it ?

Thanks in advance.

PipeTrader.

LIVE TO TRADE and TRADE TO LIVE !

Take a look on this trade.

mikep:
I can answer that one - it closed because of the extra logic from post#71. It'll look for three increases in FI as long as there are all above -0.03 (to close a sell order). An option for that specific rule might be to increase the level to -0.1 for example. So maybe FI(3rd Candle)<-0.1 and FI(3rd candle)<FI(2nd Candle) and FI(2nd candle)<FI(ist candle).

Please send me an exemple (capture your screen)

I dont speak verry good English... So Im not sure about your question.

PipeTrader.

mikep:
Hi PipeTrader,

I've attached a screenshot to review. Hope this helps!

Mike

I forget somthing in post #71.

I start to check on the FI only when I make 20 pips of profit.

After that I check on FI for a good exit.

Sorry.

PipTrader

Files:
exit_1.gif  19 kb

PipeTrader:
Please send me an exemple (capture your screen)

I dont speak verry good English... So Im not sure about your question.

PipeTrader.

Hi PipeTrader,

I've attached a screenshot to review. Hope this helps!

Mike

PipeTrader:
Thaks for your help !

I change some parameter in your code but is not work.

If you can help me I am not a good programer.

PipeTrader.

PipeTrader, I have altered the original to include an extra trigger level and an option to trigger at the end of the current bar or not. Note, the 'MathAbs' function ensures that both positive and negative values, if exceeded, will trigger an Alert. Let me know if there are problems.

PS. Removed a bug and tidied it up a little....

Files:

hi

yeoeleven:
I leave my computer running with platforms open and Expert Advisors activated for the entire trading week. The only exception being when a major news announcement is scheduled I will close off prior. NFP & FOMC

7 platforms are working and testing EAs mostly gained from the Metatrader 4 Expert Advisor folder.

John

wow that's very tired for your computer to do so if using EA i'm prefer to use only one day computer running and EA can trade many position for me in one day ...that's what i'm looking for ...short term EA...do u have a good result EA ?

====================

Forex Indicators Collection

yeoeleven:
I leave my computer running with platforms open and Expert Advisors activated for the entire trading week. The only exception being when a major news announcement is scheduled I will close off prior. NFP & FOMC

7 platforms are working and testing EAs mostly gained from the Metatrader 4 Expert Advisor folder.

John

Yeah i pretty well have the same setup of running multiple terminals testing various systems.

Speaking of which, I have read the thread but wanted to know what the latest modification of the EA is and what settings that people have been using with it. I assume the gbpusd 30min, but possibly other pairs?!?

Thanx,

GK

Has anyone had any luck on the UsdJpy 30m?

omelette:
After playing around with Force Index_v1, I found and removed a bug so anyone using it may want to re-download it (post #41). I also had a go at implementing the improvments suggested and have taken the liberty of renaming the indicator to avoid confusion for traders just looking for FI. Please note that you need to have 'N_StepMA_1_Email' already in your 'Indicators' folder to use this. I also removed the End Of Bar option and the second trigger level option as they didn't appear useful in this implementation. Anyway, have a play with it and let me know if there are any problems.

Hello Omelette.

Thanks for all...!

I give a look on the FI you make whit strategy and I remark a verry small bug.

The arrow of sell is not over the right candel. Buy is ok.

And by the way. The alert screen bug me a bit. I try to put sond on but not work like I espere. Cant you helpe me ?

Iam not a programer... Iam verry bad!

For shure it is nothing for you.

I send you what I make whit sonds.

Thanks.

PipeTrader.

Files:
arrow.gif  9 kb
pipetrader.zip  113 kb

Hi PipeTrader,

Does the PipeTrader_FI_Strategy_v1 is having arrows on them? It does not appears on my chart. Do you know what's wrong?

Reason: