My simple 20 pips. - page 18

popok_sakti:
went long at 1.9514, took 20 quality pips Thank you PipeTrader for sharing this strategy

Take a look on this screen ... Can help a lot of pepoles...

PipeTrader

Files:
rire2.jpg  15 kb

I love you !

You understand my strategy.

I'm verry sorry for my bad English.

But the resut is there...!

Simple - You dont need candel to trade.

Check your Force Index.

Check your StepMA.

An go for 20 an more pips.

PipeTrader.

Files:
nocandels.gif  18 kb

You're the ONE!!!!

piptrader thanks for this strategy. now that we have conquered the gbp, can you recommend stepMA setting for eur/usd and may be other major pairs, so we can have some diversity. thanks for the strategy.

popok_sakti:
You're the ONE!!!!

Cant beat a nice bit of greed

gtketum:
piptrader thanks for this strategy. now that we have conquered the gbp, can you recommend stepMA setting for eur/usd and may be other major pairs, so we can have some diversity. thanks for the strategy.

I never trade whit this strategy on other pairs...

It's take 2.5 years and a lot of work to make that. If sombody have a sugestion for more pairs Im verry happy and interested...

I check the other pairs for now.

Sugestion : Maby is good to CHAT live on ICQ no ?

Every body whants to chat live give me a reply...

My ICQ : 441987404

My Skype : INFO-PLUS

I think the best way is on SKYPE. I can make a conference easy on that... Give me a call !

http://ui.skype.com/ui/0/3.0.0.198/fr/publicchats-join?skypename=info-plus&topic=Trading%20on%20Forex&blob=2dcmD_ySE-lqf4x4YXNzGBSUB473DLc9tc4LlGJkocjKqYdbaUBK8W7EI1j2rfcgLcQ

PipeTrader

At Pipetraders suggestion, I have incorporated the WAV sound files he posted (#132) into the indicator - download form post #127. Enjoy.

omelette:
At Pipetraders suggestion, I have incorporated the WAV sound files he posted (#132) into the indicator - download form post #127. Enjoy.

Your the best ...

Thanks!

PipTrader.

Hello, PipeTrader! What are your settings for StepMA_Email? 7, 1, 0, 0 ?

What broker do you use for trading? Thanks!

Reason: