Spread Tool

I have been using JFOREX on Dukascopy where I was able to use a type of EA that displayed the Spread on the Chart. http://youtu.be/0trgyjx9e08 can anyone tell me if there is a similar version to this on MT4 ?

Thanks

Easy. This will simply comment the spread on the chart. But if you REALLY want EXACTLY the same as in the posted link, it takes 4 more lines of code to do it.

#property copyright "forexCoder"
#property link ""

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| expert initialization function |
int init(){
return(0);
}
//| expert deinitialization function |
int deinit(){
//----
//----
return(0);
}
//| expert start function |
int start(){
//----
Comment(StringConcatenate("Current spread = ", MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_SPREAD)));
//----
return(0);
}

Dear JDTRADER,

Here is the work for you. Enjoy!

Files:

brother3th:

Dear JDTRADER,

Cool but its an EA so Can I run two EA's on my chart ? Found a Spread Tool as an indicator http://4xtrader.net/documentation/4xspread-manual/ its ok but if you set the spread it sets spread on all charts

brother3th:

Dear JDTRADER,

Thanks I downloaded and tried to add to charts but nothing as it will not attach ? All in the file ok not greyed out all ready to go but just will not attach ?

JDTRADER:

Thanks I downloaded and tried to add to charts but nothing as it will not attach ? All in the file ok not greyed out all ready to go but just will not attach ?

The file I attached is an indicator not an EA, please put the file into the indicator directory and compile it again. Then attach it to the chart as an indicator.

Reason: