XO_Method REVISED - page 120

yevell:

and also, you give lessons on each indicator, but i really want to know how you trade with them in conjunction !

and in fact, you have not post your entry and given your comment on those entry for a long time !

i want to know how you trade with the new template !

and I still have a lot to learn from you !

thanks !

best wishes !

And Yevell also asks the right questions!!!!

Regards

Pardy

jfchild:
Yevell, Is there another indicator that goes with your star signal? I applied it to my charts but nothing shows up. Thanks

hi, jfchild,

you need the indicator "RSI-M30" to start the golden finger please search it in the thread

regards !

MatXerof:
Hi,

I used RSIoMA for the purpose to spot early crossing but filtered with some others indicators. So far so good.

Cheers!

hi matserof,

could you please post this indicator here ?

thanks

best wishes !

Yevell, I have searched for the RSI-M30 but could not find it - could you point me in the right direction? Thanks

yevell:
hi matserof,

could you please post this indicator here ?

thanks

best wishes !

Forum about the indi: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347

Here's the new version of the indis:

v3 - with alerts /wo lines

v4 - with lines /wo alerts

>> how nice if someone (maybe u?) can combine them.

Files:

yevell:
valeo, i have a question on RSI !

As you mentioned in the lesson on RSI, the entry is when RSI-M5, RSI-M15,RSI-M30 and RSI-H1 cross together !

but as matter of fact, when the 4 rsi cross together, it would be too late to entry !

so, we can only see RSI-M30 on your template now !

and I really want to know how you trade with RSI now !

and also, you give lessons on each indicator, but i really want to know how you trade with them in conjunction !

and in fact, you have not post your entry and given your comment on those entry for a long time !

i want to know how you trade with the new template !

and I still have a lot to learn from you !

thanks !

best wishes !

Firstly, if you read my post on the RSI trading, you will see that I mentioned the fact that there are TWO 30m periods in the H1 (which is the basis of my trading). However, the M-30 will give us the opportunity to get in sooner and if it does not continue, we may have some pips to our disposal.

I trade the signal of the RSi-2/4 on M-30 first and foremost. If the H-1 "joins the party" so to speak, we are way ahead of the crowd. If it does not, then we have not been waiting in vain.

I will show you some examples next week as my charts have been buried and will not show the correct signals - sorry.

Great weekend to all.

MatXerof:
Hi,

I used RSIoMA for the purpose to spot early crossing but filtered with some others indicators. So far so good.

Cheers!

Mat, I also use the RSiOMA, but only on M30 and H1 TFs.

What settings do you find effective, please?

Best wishes.

this morning's entry

hey guys,

following are this morning's entry !the red vertical lines show the entry point ! not bad in Monday morning !

and after some backtests, i decide to back to cci 50/15/5, not 50/20/5, because i find it would give an earlier signal !

feel free to comment !

best wishes !

Files:
trade-17.gif  50 kb
trade-18.gif  49 kb
trade-19.gif  48 kb
trade-21.gif  51 kb

entry comment

hey guys,

here is another entry on USD/CHF ! i want to say more about this entry, because it would make you know much more about the WPR !

you may find there are 2 vertical lines, one is yellow, the other is red !

in honest, the 2 points are both good point for entry 1

but i want you to look at the point of yellow line, you may find that, at this point, the wpr was at the bottom, and it was very close to 10 ! for me, this situation was risky ! so, i did not entry !

and then the red line, the wpr crossed ma again ! good point for entry !

feel free to comment !

regards !

Files:
trade-20.gif  50 kb

MatXerof:
Forum about the indi: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347

Here's the new version of the indis:

v3 - with alerts /wo lines

v4 - with lines /wo alerts

>> how nice if someone (maybe u?) can combine them.

thanks for posting the indicators here !

but in fact, i'm not a coder, i'm not sure what i can do !

but i will read the code to see how it works, and to see what i can do !

regards !

Reason: