XO_Method REVISED - page 113

yevell:
and there is another I want to discuss with you !

it's about the spudfibo !

i know that it takes last day's high and low price to draw the fibo !

it's very good ,really !

and I do some changes ! I take last week's high and low price, and let them show in one chart ! I named it spudfibo-weekly !

please see my chart below !

the blue lines are the spudfibo, and the magenta lines are the spudfibo-weekly !

you could see that some of the levels are very close to each other !

and that gives a strong resistance or support !

also, I attached the spudfibo and spudfibo-weekly for you !

feel free to comment !

your advice are most avaluable !

best wishes !

Do I like it?? NO, I just loveeeeeeeeeee it!! Thanks ever so much. Will load immediately.

Hope the other people will also join us.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:

BTW, would you mind deleting the "expletives" - ND wants us to keep the Forum clean. Thanks so much.

Best wishes.

I'm sorry, but what did you mean about the expletives ?

sorry for my bad english !

best wishes !

yevell:
I'm sorry, but what did you mean about the expletives ?

sorry for my bad english !

best wishes !

Please don't apologise for your English, my friend. You are very capable and a quick learner. The more you write, the better you will get.

Look at the opening sentence of your Post 1119 and see how I rectified it in my post to you.

Best wishes to you too.

BTW, how many pips this morning?

ValeoFX:
I came across this indicator reading everything I can lay my hands on regarding CCi-trading.

What caught my eye is the fact that I can now show the CCi-40 (which i have been testing for a directional indication for a while) at the same time as my standard CCI-5/20.

Best wishes.

what luck ! we are in the same direction, Valeo !

please see my chart below !

I use CCI-50 for the trend cci, and cci-20 as entry cci ! i delete the cci-5, only let the white arrow to show me when the cci-5 overheated !

and also, I add a EMA-34 in my chart ! I would take a retrace when cci-50 cross zero line and also the price cross EMA-34(the greenyellow one ) !

I only test this method for 2 days ! I learn it from Dr Bob's 5034 and 5014 method !

I also attach the information of 5034 and 5014 method for you !

feel free to comment !

best wishes !

Files:

ValeoFX:
Please don't apologise for your English, my friend. You are very capable and a quick learner. The more you write, the better you will get.

Look at the opening sentence of your Post 1119 and see how I rectified it in my post to you.

Best wishes to you too.

BTW, how many pips this morning?

thanks ! it is OK now !

and i only take two trade on GU today ! please see the pics below !

for the entry on 01:45(yellow vertical line), CCI-50 crossed zero, and cci-20 cross +70, and other indicators are in the right position, so, i took an entry @ 15589,

and please see the green vertical line on 04:50, that is my out point ! and about the reason, please see the Aqua horizon line, it is the 61.8% level of Month Fibo ! so, out @ 15695 ! +101 pips !

next, please see the red line on 06:05, actually, it was an entry point , but i did not enter there, just because the wpr was below level 10 ! for me, it was risky ! so, no enter here !

then, the next trade was on 09:10, which the yellow vertical line was ! i waited the price closed below EMA-120, and then entry @ 15581 ! and it was just close @ 15260 ! because it is the 38.2% level of monthly Fibo !

actually, gu was so crazy these days ! but, i like it !

Files:
trade-1.gif  59 kb
trade-2.gif  60 kb

yevell:
thanks ! it is OK now !

and i only take two trade on GU today ! please see the pics below !

for the entry on 01:45(yellow vertical line), CCI-50 crossed zero, and cci-20 cross +70, and other indicators are in the right position, so, i took an entry @ 15589,

and please see the green vertical line on 04:50, that is my out point ! and about the reason, please see the Aqua horizon line, it is the 61.8% level of Month Fibo ! so, out @ 15695 ! +101 pips !

next, please see the red line on 06:05, actually, it was an entry point , but i did not enter there, just because the wpr was below level 10 ! for me, it was risky ! so, no enter here !

then, the next trade was on 09:10, which the yellow vertical line was ! i waited the price closed below EMA-120, and then entry @ 15581 ! and it was just close @ 15260 ! because it is the 38.2% level of monthly Fibo !

actually, gu was so crazy these days ! but, i like it !

I can only compliment you, Yevell. Well done. The last entry @ 1.5581, I took @ 1.5580 so that was also good for me.

Yes, I agree about that first short. Patience is the name of a successful trader and you proved it. Excellent work for someone so "new" to trading. Probably your Mother's cleverest?

Best wishes.

Hi there,

this may not be a very useful comment, as I don't bring any new insight. I just wanted to thank Valeo for sharing his method, which is still and ever "in progress" as I hope I correctly understood. As stated on post #1 I jumped directly to post #1008 to get a grisp of the updated method, and I built my template accordingly. Your sharing helped my trading, in that it made me think again about the indis I use, and the best way to use them.

All this to say I'm grateful. Thank you, guys.

This being said, I now go back reading from post #1

tagada:
Hi there,

this may not be a very useful comment, as I don't bring any new insight. I just wanted to thank Valeo for sharing his method, which is still and ever "in progress" as I hope I correctly understood. As stated on post #1 I jumped directly to post #1008 to get a grisp of the updated method, and I built my template accordingly. Your sharing helped my trading, in that it made me think again about the indis I use, and the best way to use them.

All this to say I'm grateful. Thank you, guys.

This being said, I now go back reading from post #1

hi, tagada, welcome to join us !

and you are walking in the right way !

feel free to ask if you have any questions !

best wishes !

ValeoFX:
I can only compliment you, Yevell. Well done. The last entry @ 1.5581, I took @ 1.5580 so that was also good for me.

Yes, I agree about that first short. Patience is the name of a successful trader and you proved it. Excellent work for someone so "new" to trading. Probably your Mother's cleverest?

Best wishes.

Actually, i'm really my mother's cleverest boy !

though i'm a newbie in forex, but for me, forex is not only a living method, but also part of my life !

so, i take most of my time to study forex and your great method !

and when i find some thing new and effictive,i would be very happy !

and also, i need make much more money, just because i want to marrage my girl friend !

Hey guys,

My day like you was AWESOME. (+ 638 on 2 currencies)

I come here rapidly, just to share some indi.

Masemus mixed bulls, bears and 2 cci in one usefull indicator.

I'm sure this can help some and some will tweaked it extremly.

Files:
masemus.jpg  74 kb
2bc.mq4  5 kb
Reason: