XO_Method REVISED - page 142

ValeoFX:
The story goes like this...................There were 2 Bulls overlooking the meadow, one an older Bull and one the new "man on the block" - Says the young Bull to the older Bull............."Let's RUN down there and "service" the most beautiful lady in the group".

Says the Older Bull:.........."I have a better idea, let us WALK down there and service ALL of them ."

Sometimes you do not need to be so hasty to get into the market as it may just bite you. When you wait for the correct opportunity - like the CCI signal - you make more pips with less stress.

Wishing you success always.

and so true!

Pardy

Here is the updated Valeo Display Dashboard 2.

As requested, it will now also draw an arrow on the chart when all conditions are met along with the alert(s) available, and of course everything is configurable.

The single file setup installs the latest versions of the all indicators used, including the last Chimp version, a version of the WoodiesCCI with alerts and arrows but also the last version of Artemis_Sitter EA for manual trades management which includes new features and can be used to rapidly trigger any kind of trade through 1 click shortcuts, but mainly to babysit your positions through a lot of trail methods available, making it an excellent supplement to the current system.

I also attached the 2 updated users' guides, please see settings in page 5 of the Valeo Display pdf in order to have the indicators working correctly.

For any question or help don't hesitate to contact me directly (Yannis.21@gmail.com)

boostedtrader:
Today's entry. What a wonderful day....

Very well done.

Yannis:

As requested, it will now also draw an arrow on the chart when all conditions are met along with the alert(s) available, and of course everything is configurable.

The single file setup installs the latest versions of the all indicators used, including the last Chimp version, a version of the WoodiesCCI with alerts and arrows but also the last version of Artemis_Sitter EA for manual trades management which includes new features and can be used to rapidly trigger any kind of trade through 1 click shortcuts, but mainly to babysit your positions through a lot of trail methods available, making it an excellent supplement to the current system.

I also attached the 2 updated users' guides, please see settings in page 5 of the Valeo Display pdf in order to have the indicators working correctly.

For any question or help don't hesitate to contact me directly (Yannis.21@gmail.com)

With tons of gratitude, my friend. TONS.

Best wishes.

Wowww guys !

Just installed the new YANNIS dashboard.

That's AWESOME !

Wonderfull thanks Yannis !

Tell me if it's possible to show historical arrows signals on chart. This would be great.

T

H

A

N

K

S

Dashboard 2

thank you!! great job Yannis

Yannis:

Yes please!!

My request as well..historical arrows please on chart

so we can review. Please Yannis!

thanks!

Brian

PS: This way we can make adjustments to indicators and see immediately

on the chart results

Big Joe:
Wowww guys !

Just installed the new YANNIS dashboard.

That's AWESOME !

Wonderfull thanks Yannis !

Tell me if it's possible to show historical arrows signals on chart. This would be great.

T

H

A

N

K

S

Adjustments to EMAs...

Hi guys,

It was recommended that I test the "RoundPriceNE_big" indicator in comparison to the ma_i-CA-channel that I asked you to consider. After a full week of testing it, I am convinced that it is even better than the "CA_channel" and I will post the indicator here for you.

I still use the ma_i-CA-15 (Red) to place my stops though as well as the 8 which keeps me in a trade. (not shown, but you can easily reconstruct that).

Personally I find this set-up "cleaner" - any comments as always, will be appreciated.

Best wishes for a great weekend.

Files:

weekly and daily cable chart

Here's a weekly & daily chart for cable, Valeo, can you comment is my analysis correct(anything missing) and also share your view on cable(which you've done before in this thread)? Thanks a lot.

weekly chart - RSI-4 exhibits a contracting trangle - and it looks there are still rooms to oscillate within the CT.

daily chart, look at the 3 red lines - RSI-2 is above 100 and CCI-5 crosses into CCI-15, and price is either touching or about to touch EMA-50 - points to a possibility of retracement in comng week?

dyeung

RoundPrice Color

Files:
rp.gif  16 kb
Reason: