XO_Method REVISED - page 91

Big Joe:
Shutttttt uupppppp !!!!!!

C'est la vie my friend. (My French is limited to speaking not writing, so I apologise for misspelling your home language).

Best wishes, always.

He he, me too i lost money before to "win".

That's great you speak french !

Thanks ValeoFX

Of course I am serious, ValeoFX.

As you advised I shall re-read the thread again from beginning, I must have missed the details of the XO-indicator (not the system or MTF explanation).

Thanks Senior.

Somebody sell the GBP!

Comments welcome - it's 130AM here...I wanted to see this to the finish line...:

(note it is +1415 pips less swap interest deducted daily 5pm EST over the 2 and a half or so weeks since I "fell silent" at this thread).

I am looking forwards to returning to "intraday life" soon and contributing whatever I can to this truly marvellous thread.

Who better to share this landmark trade for me than with my faithful and true forex-tsd friends.

PS. Check out the CCI5 leading the troops.

Files:
1415_pips.gif  31 kb

suk1000k:
Comments welcome - it's 130AM here...I wanted to see this to the finish line...:

(note it is +1415 pips less swap interest deducted daily 5pm EST over the 2 and a half or so weeks since I "fell silent" at this thread).

I am looking forwards to returning to "intraday life" soon and contributing whatever I can to this truly marvellous thread.

Who better to share this landmark trade for me than with my faithful and true forex-tsd friends.

Is it too early to get excited because you are back? You have been missed.

Best wishes.

suk1000k:

Wanchanaganga! 1400 pips ! Hick !

Beautifull car, but you could choose a color less strange

Files:
suks_lambo.jpg  72 kb

Big Joe:
Wanchanaganga! 1400 pips ! Hick ! Beautiful car, but you could choose a color less strange

Just simply AWESOME. Never mind the colour. Thanks Joe.

Wow!

suk1000k:

That is one hell of a trade. Congrats!

We all look forward to you returning to this thread.

Files:

I dont quite understand the entries seems the first one was false no?

Reason: