10point3 Hedge - page 5

Updates

aegis:
Everything is setup properly. I am running the EA on IBFX. Allow live trading enabled, smiley face is shown, and I have 10point3V1.9c running on a 1HR chart of Euro, and 10point3V1.9e running on a seperate 1HR chart of Euro. Different magic numbers, all settings are default, etc. Would it be possible for you to also post the EA that you are using for NF demo account #363471? Thanks in advance.

Well, that version is grandpa's birthday present, therefor, sorry for not posting it here. Please understand, I have my words to hold on to.

Well, I guess may be the problem is because you're using IBFX, I've made a revision to the EA, its now recognize mini account and standard account. The updated version, I've post it on the #1 post of this thread. Hope this help.

Regards,

David

davidke20:
Well, that version is grandpa's birthday present, therefor, sorry for not posting it here. Please understand, I have my words to hold on to.

Well, I guess may be the problem is because you're using IBFX, I've made a revision to the EA, its now recognize mini account and standard account. The updated version, I've post it on the #1 post of this thread. Hope this help.

Regards,

David

Well, if you're not going to share it, I guess I will have to back-engineer it based on your account statements.

It is based on 10points3DynamicStop though, correct?

aegis:
Well, if you're not going to share it, I guess I will have to back-engineer it based on your account statements. It is based on 10points3DynamicStop though, correct?

Feel free to do so. 10point3 is only a name for me. You can even check the #3 post from grandpa, that he doubled his account in a week. Ah yes, the TP=28, PipStep=18, Stoploss=76. Good luck on the back engineering work.

Meanwhile, we're discussion on hedging, please atleast respect to the thread. If you wanna do back engineer, please do it quietly. I'm happy if you could do it. Please dont disturb the on going exploration of hedging. You oftenly putting both different EA togather and mix up the thread info flow.

aegis:
Would it be possible for you to also post the EA that you are using for NF demo account #363471? Thanks in advance.

Seems like you're not interested on Hedging at all, am I right? All you care about is our competition EAs. If you're not sincere to help, please leave us alone.

Regards,

David

davidke20:
Feel free to do so. 10point3 is only a name for me. You can even check the #3 post from grandpa, that he doubled his account in a week. Ah yes, the TP=28, PipStep=18, Stoploss=76. Good luck on the back engineering work.

Meanwhile, we're discussion on hedging, please atleast respect to the thread. If you wanna do back engineer, please do it quietly. I'm happy if you could do it. Please dont disturb the on going exploration of hedging. You oftenly putting both different EA togather and mix up the thread info flow.

Seems like you're not interested on Hedging at all, am I right? All you care about is our competition EAs. If you're not sincere to help, please leave us alone.

Regards,

David

I was under the assumption that your competition EA did use some type of hedging strategy. I'm not really interested in yeoeleven's competition EA. I'm more interested in yours. It has martingale type money management, but opens positions in the opposite direction to protect from drawdown.

I apologize. I thought these strategies were the same.

Hi David,

I use another hedge metod. Very similar, but don't know, what is better, now.

I have Goblin 1.2 Fibo and run

first default

second with another magic number and REVERSECONDITION=1

makes money...

Files:

aegis:
I was under the assumption that your competition EA did use some type of hedging strategy. I'm not really interested in yeoeleven's competition EA. I'm more interested in yours. It has martingale type money management, but opens positions in the opposite direction to protect from drawdown. I apologize. I thought these strategies were the same.

Well, I did tried to combine them, but it wont work on 1 EA. May be my programming skill is not up to expert level yet. Therefor, we started this thread. If you could make the EA to start trading with hedging, that will be damn damn damn great. Please understand, why I'm not posting that EA. Just simply because of promise. And, who knows? I have tonnes of profitable EA on my back. hope you understand, I'm trying to contribute. In the near future, there will be more comming up. Btw, please refer to the #1 post, I uploaded the latest version, try and see whether you can get them run.

Regards,

David

frantacech:
Hi David,

I use another hedge metod. Very similar, but don't know, what is better, now.

I have Goblin 1.2 Fibo and run

first default

second with another magic number and REVERSECONDITION=1

makes money...

Fantastic. From now on, I think we should put all the martingale base EA to run with hedge mode 10point3 might not be a suitable candidate in this case...Goblin seems rock...muahahahahaha

davidke20:
Fantastic. From now on, I think we should put all the martingale base EA to run with hedge mode 10point3 might not be a suitable candidate in this case...Goblin seems rock...muahahahahaha

100% Agree! Hedge is bonus!

"Let's Roll"

I know I said I love you,

I know you know it's true,

I've got to put the phone down,

and do what we got to do.

One's standing in the iselway,

Two more at the door,

We've got to get inside there,

Before they kill somemore.

Time is runnin' out,

Let's roll.

Time is runnin' out,

Let's roll.

No time for indecision,

We've got to make a move,

I hope that were foregiven,

For what we got to

How this all got started,

I'll never understand,

I hope someone can fly this thing,

And get us back to land.

Time is runnin' out,

Let's roll.

Time is runnin' out,

Let's roll.

No one has the answer,

But one thing is true,

You've got to turn on evil,

When it's coming after you,

You've gota face it down,

And when it tries to hide,

You've gota go in after it,

And never be denied,

Time is runnin' out,

Let's roll.

Let's roll for freedome,

Let's roll for love,

We're going after satan,

On the wings of a dove,

Let's roll for justice,

Let's roll for truth,

Let's not let our children,

Grow up fearfull in there youth.

Time is runnin' out,

Let's roll.

Time is runnin' out,

Let's roll.

Time is runnin' out,

Let's roll.

Yes, working fine.

Well see.

frantacech:
100% Agree! Hedge is bonus!

"Let's Roll"

Yes, working fine.

Well see.

Fantastic result on that, let me get research and see whether we can make it more robust and make an extremely high return EA Maybe I could combine the competition mode EA togather which mentioned by aegis before. Accuracy of Gob + Security of my own EA.... Muahahahahahaha

Edited: By the way, what song that lyric from?

davidke20:
Fantastic result on that, let me get research and see whether we can make it more robust and make an extremely high return EA Maybe I could combine the competition mode EA togather which mentioned by aegis before. Accuracy of Gob + Security of my own EA.... Muahahahahahaha Edited: By the way, what song that lyric from?

Flight 93's Beamer inspires song by Neil Young

http://www.post-gazette.com/headlines/20011216song1216lnp5.asp

I'd like to know more about your security.

Reason: