10point3 Hedge - page 15

davidke20:
I'm shutting down because I have no intention to furthur develop it. Its already doing fine. No point to fix if its unbroken. Besides, I'm not much interesting on hedging, just a side by side project during production of V12 engine's series EA.

Regards

David

Seems like david didn't want to share his results with us, he just wanted to use us to test his idea out, that is not cool david. This was a waste of time, to bad nobody else noticed what you were up to. PMing someone so everone else is left out. not cool.....

David,

I would really like to know on what system your really trading on, since it's obvious your not trading .c and .e of the 10 point hedge system, you only needed to test something out on them. Please be kind and share with everyone which system your using, since a lot of folks are being sent on a wild goose chase because of you....

ea

i am referring to 10point3v1.9e hedge ea, i have one problem with the stoploss since its approximately 100 pips and the market moves sometimes more i would like to have that i should be able to do by myself the stoploss or make it 150 or 200, but the best thing is if i can make the stoploss on my own.

Versions Differences

What is the difference between 9e and 9c versions? for some reason I am unable to download version 9e.

I have been using ver 1.01 and love it most of the time. However, every once in a while it has a huge DD. Has that been resolved in the new versions?

Gary

davidke20:
Well, here we go. I have absolutely no idea whether its gonna be a disaster, or a super wealth builder. I might change it to become like PipButcher in the near future, to have better entry criteria, but I really lack of time, therefor I took the short route and stole turoro's version of dynamic stop, make a lil small changes to let it make buy/sell order at different EA without limiting the max trade or detect the previous order type.

I haven't test this before, therefor I have no ideal settings. Therefor, initially I took it as:

Updated

Basically its still a fully functional 10point3 system

Below attached the screenshot, set files and EAs. Help yourself out.

WARNING! For those who are not interested in Martingale/Hedging issues, please f*ck off, dont even look at this thread anymore. This thread is purposely develope for those who wants to contribute to the forum and put responsibility to their own wealth builder's people. The modified EA and the trading results that I made over this thread doesn't prove the success usage on your live trading account. Speed kills! Do not think of get a short cut to make your statement look good, even your demo account's statement look good doesn't mean your live account can get the same result. Good luck

Revised 2007.01.30 - Added function to identify mini account with money management. Therefor, its now more convenient for those who wanted to test it with mini account, without changing the EURUSD to EURUSDm.

Revised 2007.03.07 - Attached set file and screenshots

Are you testing ver 1.01 or 1.9c or?

seems there are several version I have found.

I tried 1.01 for a while and it seemed good, but everyone is leaving notes that the DD is terrible. I have not found that to be the case at all. Should I be worried?

newdigital:
I am forward testing this 10point3 EA since January this year on one account with same settings and with good results. I do not think that it is necessary to change something in 10point3 EA because this 10point3 EA is profitable. As to buy/sell cases so look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum (you will find some other EAs).

I am interested in Hedge System. Can you explain the principles of algorithm?

It is dangerous EA. Give it 2 months time on demo account, you'll see what I mean. I'm sorry I started it, but it burn a lot of people, including me.

dont know why this EA not working in my back test 4 dig and 5 dig i tested it shows as blank page, anyone please test this both buy and sell

any updates wanted in this 2011 ?

i have tested the system on several brokers live

comparing them side by side

fxpro.com skrewed me

gallantfx.1x.net/ likes me

13% more performance

Reason: